where do you get that product Threelac from, I've been taking low estrogen cream, only it really is sorer below and itches horribly, I as much sleep with my underwear off hoping that'll work it doesn't of course. I do eat way to much sweets and eat flour. so just maybe that's my problem who knows. although I'm willing to try Threelac and see by chance that'll help me.

I had the exact same thing. I thought I had lichen sclerosis but after a blood test I had very low ferritin. 3mths on iron tablets and I was fully healed and like you the itching stopped within a couple of weeks.

Thank you for sharing I have it all I have low iron ! Bingo

Hi, i was having the same issue with no explanation, or results. I did a research about organic oils, and i ended up using lavender oil, best thing i ever did. I used it on my vagina as well as my anus, and inside my butt cheeks since it was itching, burning, and peeling there too. Doctors could not help me since everything always came out negative on every test they ran on me, and the pills, and creams just made it so much worst that i could not even walk because it was so irritating, and painful. I used it for like a month, and it cure me completely, i also drank warm water( 16 onz) , with 1/2 of a freshly squeezed lime with honey, and a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar, every morning 30 mins before breakfast, it detoxifies your body. Use lavender oil whenever you feel itchy after you hopefully get cure like i did, you would feel a super burning sensation whenever you apply it which is normal, but you are going to have hold down, because it is worthy. Hope you get cure soon ☺☺☺☺.

Hi, organic lavender oil worked for me, trust me it is worthy, do a research, and follow instructions, you would not be sorry.

Use organic lavender oil, and drink 16 onz of water, sqeez 1/2 a lime, add a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar, and raw unfilter organic honey. Hope this works for you.

Hi, use organic lavender oil, and drink 16 onz of warm water every moning, squeeze 1/2 of a fresh lime into the water, add a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar, and a teaspoon of organic raw, and unfilter hone every morning 30 mins before breakfast. Hope you get cure like i did.

Thank you so much. I have had a terrible itch for 2 years now. I have been to the doctor many times and nothing she gave me helped. I did not know where to turn........but then I read your post. The benzelkonium chloride totally worked. I feel GREAT again. THANK YOU!!!

Very had the same problem for about a year, been treated for several different things and they can't find a cure. It makes me so miserable. I forget how normal sex feels. If you know what's wrong please let me know.