How did your friends let you suck their penis?

I been like that ever since i accidentlly stumbled on my dads porn stash when i was really young, and i was amazed i had no clue wtf they were doing. Anyways not long after me and my friend, really young maybe 12 or a little younger. But we would mess around, from time to time, im 25 now, have never considered a relationship with a guy but once ina great while i get the itch to suck a guy, i dont really feel guilty or ashamed but i know that thing like that are looked down upon in todays culture, but used to be normal to an extent in roman times, anyways i know that i could only love a woman, and have a connection with a woman, i just see it as indulging myself in extra fun once in a while. but my taste in internet porn is widely extensive from str8 to gay, trannys to lesbians, gonzo... 
I might just be a screwed up individual.
But i wouldnt say im gay at all, bi at times.
I fantasize about allot of "taboo" things i probably should feel guilt from, or maybe im just to desensitized to it all. But ill be alright tho, until i start killing animals and my Neighbors dog starts telling me who needs to die first. I see it as normal honestly its just a guilty pleasure depending on your view of masculinity, but i imagine that if i was raised in a religious household, then the guilt and shame of it might drive someone crazy, but im thankful i was brought up and taught by rational, sane ppl. Bottom line is god and religious brainwashing of kids is bad news.