i have been havin the same symptoms to and noone will listen and im 18 know but this all started when i was 16 its really weird i am sleeping all the time not eating much loseing weight and my cramps are so bad that i get sick but half the time it just dry heving i have headaches everyday and dizziness someone needs to listen if this is going on with a bunch of girls there has to be something wrong i tired of feeling this way i even got a mri done a cat scan they said sweety ur fine i say ok  going somewhere else so i hope us girls find out wats wrong with us

what is this as my girlfriend is going through it and it is really starting to worry me i am not sure if its that she is pregnant or what i need help and answers

Hi! I am 44 and have been feeling sick, dizzy, constantly tired, having headaches and feeling faint for a week now. I suffer from anaemia so went to  the doctors to book a full blood count this morning. They are also going to take bloods for kidneys, liver ect. What makes it worse is i'm a single parent with a hyper active 7 year old with no family around to help. I had to go and lay down in bed at 6.30 last night and just lay there awake to make sure he was ok until he went to sleep.
I also try and eat something sweet to see if it makes me feel better but it never works.
Just wish i knew what was wrong. I already take iron supplements so know it can't entirely be that.

Well I am 12 and I have Underactive thyroid like your mom and I will take Pills for the rest of my life but ull be fine I promis just get some meds all this may very well be caused by your thyroid but the thing is your weight most the time if it's Underactive then you would be more on the pudgy side if it's over active you would be more on the skinny side

Hope some of this helps ;)

Well I'm 20year old, i been feeling the same way too and i wont to know, what going on with me, i be feeling very tired and worries to much, and i don't really have nobody to talk to about my feeling, but that man up above " (GOD) ".. That the only person that will listening to me, and i just pray and read the bible,i bet that will help....

im only 12 and thats happening to me why ?

im only 15  ,i've had this dizzness for almost two years i went to my family doctor serval times about it , waited a few months to outwait it but nothin had happend so i went to my pediatrican and he sent me to a hospital for sick kids to get some test done but everything came back fine , it was high hormonal level that has been causing it all along . i saw my pediatrican last month about my hormones and is gonna put me on a hormonal medication , still waiting on that call ! he says it's very common in teenage girls and will outgrow it when im 19 , if anyone hasn't had their hormones checked do that as well that could be the cause of the dizzness as well !