look at this thread https://www.steadyhealth.com/Sore_Penis_after_Ejaculation_t139904_st40.html

you ll have to try to ejaculate as much semen as possible and then squeeze all the semen left in your penis

Dude, I'm sure it's alright. I have this too and I've discovered it's okay. The reason the semen is not as much is because your testicles need to make more sperm. The tip o' the penis thing, though, is normal too. I personally expirence this and it seems that everyone has it in one way or the other.

:-) hi guys ,when,i ejaculate after masterbate or having sex and when try another round i cant do because i felt frequent pain in my penis. why is it? is it normal? please help .

its ok .. nothing to worry .but dont masturbate to frequent .. it happened to me as well .. but now m finee.

hey guys, when i masturbate and finish ejaculating my penis starts to hurt and i can't continue masturbating. is this normal?

guys i've read through all the posts and what your all describing happens to be normal.my doc and i had this conversation when i was 9. some people can continue to masturbate right after their first ejaculation and others need to wait a bit.the sore feeling is from the over stimulation of the blood vessels, causing a strain, and yes it hurts like hell. i used to get the pains but i guess i either got used to them or outgrew it and now can masturbate up to 3 or 4 times without soreness. though after so many times i do have to wait a day or so to go again or it really hurts. you guys should try waiting a little bit in between sessions. i know its hard-no pun intended-but you already know it will pay off in the end. hope i helped ease your worry...

to every one of you who is saying its  normal and safe did you graduate  from cambridge or get a phd in gynecology my best friend is now desperate to have a baby;he even  tried once to sell his soul to the devil !!! all the doctors he consulted turned him down guess because of what ?? too much masturbation when he was a younger boy, his wife is asking for divorce such a mess !!! 

Dont Fear About The Burning pain........Its Natural... ejaculation more than 1 may cause skin sensitive...the tip of the penis is too sensitive.so the semen came in touch with tip...it reacts..thats makes us pain so dont be feared..

Enjoy Your Sex

Exactly the same and i,m 15 too! Just noticed it for the past 2 years

I,m 15 and having the same problem but how long do you have to wait between drinking and masturbating?

probably from using shampoo as a lubricant.

k guys don't worry it's normal all you have to do is give tip a gentle rub until it goes down and wake it up again and it's okay your good to go.

I think I might know I'm 17 have the same problemm and I pretty sure it's call the refractory period search this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period hope i helped 

When I masturbate I get to a point where it feels so good then it hurts really bad and I have to stop an I can't cum, why? I'm 14 btw

may be because of prostatitis..........