Wow. This is so right on :(

My boyfriend is experiencing the same thing... he drinks excessively.. im affraid... and I can't stop drinking for him... stip drinking its your body telling you it cant tollerate it

I find its the ratio of water to alcohol that causes the numbness/twitching you have to balance it. Please ask your bf to drink more water so it balances out the alcohol

Man you slept on your hand... 14 or not 2 beers won't cause any morning troubles.

Anyways, to the original poster, I have this problem and I believe the cause has something to do with dehydration from the alcohol, as my face only gets numb when I drink a lot of brown liquor straight with little to no water the whole night. Numbness can occur from lack of electrolytes so I'm pretty sure I'm right about this. So next time you drink try to stay well hydrated and hopefully you won't have this problem.

I'm feeling the same way too. since then, I observed that after drinking, the next day, i always think coffee has always been a good hangover cure. BUT, because of caffeine, the acid of the alcohol, and caffeine react with each other. And also, with vinegar, so since then, after a heavy night of drinking, the next day, i am very choosy over the food i am going to eat and check how much acidity that food contains so it wont react with the alcohol acid that still remains in my body. So i can say, after dringking much, please don't drink coffee the next day, avoid caffeine, chocolates, vinegar and other food that you know may affect the acidity of your body. Hope it will help and try to observe your body after following this :)

slept with your body over your hand?

This happens to me if I'm drinking and decide to smoke a cigarette (which I do when I'm drinking)... Everyone thinks is funny, but it kind of scares me

This happens to me too the next day after drinking. I have always been an excessive drinker and start showing up numbness of face condition. Well i conclude the smoke might trigger the symptom.

Hi can u help

Alcohol neuropathy is mostly illy the cause for numbness.

Hi I had a situation like yours as well except it was my hands and feet back and even stomach. I tried everything nothing worked. Finally I tried milk. It helped relieve it but yeah be careful my fingers started to paralyze as well.

The universe doesn't care when you drink. Don't listen to this person. Good job trying to find a solution right away. Maybe someone somewhere will take your question seriously. I don't know that answer :/

Its unducing signs of a panic attack. This happens to me as well. Just stay calm n ur finger wont cramp up. It gets worse when u worry. Just take full breaths its a lack of oxygen in your blood stream

It's actually low calcium hypocalcemia- Also might be worth googling hypoparathyrpoidism as this is what I have where the parathyroid hormones are not producing enough calcium which causes symptoms like facial numbness and tingling and the hand cramps as well. I take calcium and vitamin d supplements during the week to help keep levels where they should be. Don't be afraid to go to the doctor- once you explain the symptoms they know straight away it is low calcium

Lol ..wow cause you fell asleep on it..dang