That's Delirium Tremens. I've been an alcoholic for years, and I know the D.T.'s very well.

U have an anxiety or central nerve issue .Same experience once in awhile

Havent eatin anythin now havin 3 tins of guiness.

That's a load of c**p.

you're all having withdraw symptoms. I know this to be so, as I have the same reaction whether I drink 2 beers or 12. Drink 1 or 2 beers (even if you had vodka the night before) and you'll feel normal again.

I'm 15 and I know I shouldn't be drinking but I wanted to try being a stereotypical rebellious teen so I went to my friends house and downed a quarter bottle of jagermeister with my friend and and it's the next day and my Face and ears feel numb as well as my fingers... am I going to die? I've never done anything like this before and I'm freaking out and I'm scared to ask my mom about it because then she'll know what I did.

thank,s for you post helped out , alot , an i had a laugh at the way you put stuff , great sence of honesty an humor , to reach people , thank you

Hello. Did you find an answer. Im lloyd 22 . I also experience numbness the day after drinking alcohols. The more the alcohol drunk the numbness last longer. I feel numbness of my left and right hand. My neck and my stomach feel numbness also. And i also feel numbness everytime i ride at jeepney. Hays. Can everyone help me to find answer?

What treatment you did?

Did you get the answer

2 beers won't cut it baby go to a doctor and only 14 don't start now it's a trap I swear

Wow you're screwed

Thank you for the advice. I need to quit before I die.

Pins and needles in the face and limbs can be a direct consequence of overdrrinking. I've been drinking 5 to 10 pints of lager every night for 10 months and I have these symptoms as well has runny bowel movements. We all know what to do. The only way is stop drinking. When you get to this point don't think you can social drink. I'm stopping work for a month to get myself together. Your call.

i think it’s because I don’t have the enzym that breaks down alcohol properly. I get it every single time I drink and I get it on the first drink no matter what I can feel it almost immediately. So for the most part I just avoid drinking. I also notice like redness (flush) and fast heart rate. I haven’t been able to vomit since 2011, so drinking in excess isn’t an option for me because if I get alcohol poisoning I can’t expel it like most people can.