Oh my, I had the same problem and was so embarrassed to head to the doctor! I placed a hot wash cloth to my labia and it eased the swelling and a brownish liquid came out. I feel so much better and you girls put my mind at rest. I guess these things are common this is the first time Ive got one so I should apply some rubbing alcohol to whats left and continue treatment until it's gone.

hey i have the been having the same problem just last week to now. I had tried popping the "pimple" but it was so painful and it would nto pop. now.... i had tried very hard trying to pop it, but only a tiny drop of blood came out...now..that whole area is flat but with a white and red mixture....and now theres another one appearing! above it. and this is all so embarrassing. but i might go see my gyno so she can take a look... i freak about pimples in odd places, because what if they dont stop bleeding. but anyways.. glad to know im not the only one having problems like this! haha

I think what most of you are describing is a bartholin cyst. From what I'm reading it isn't an std so you shouldn't be embarrassed about asking your doctor about it which is the safest thing for you to do so it can be diagnosed by someone who is trained. Check out these two links. The second one even has an image.

i have the same thing and it scared me.
but it is just a pimple, or for somepeople who wax or shave down there they kinda get the same thing in a way, aka an ingrowan hair.
i hope this helps but it its bigger then a normal pimple you may want to go an get it checked out

the doctor had told me that they are caused by sweat glands and where the hair follicle gland thing get clogged dont be worried
every one but it is embarassing! :$

Thank goodness I am not the only one. My husband is a nurse and like all of you I was so embarrassed!!!!!! It was so painful and came up so fast..with in a day! I had been on antibiotics and wondered if it was a yeast thing?? He looked at it the night it appeared and the next morning when I used the bathroom I saw blood, it had popped all by itself. I must say I was so relieved!! It was so painful and actually felt like a basketball between my legs the entire night I knew it was there....very painful. Awful to touch with anything. So the next day it had burst all by itself and completely gone! Yippee!!! I never had such a thing and hope I never do again. I am 52. Relief!!!!

I used to get htem too. little white pipmle looking things. But I really only got them after Iwould shave the bikini area or anywhere down there. I havent shaved in a while I just trim no and I havent had any in a long time. So if you shanve then you are more likely to get them and other infections down there because the hair keeps bacteria and other stuff away from the area. Take hot baths with baking soda and it will help any pain or irritaion you have.. either half a cup or a while cup of baking soda for a full tub of water you can look it up

Thank god this is here! I literally just discovered a pimple there about an hour ago and was like 'what the sh*t is this??' i was going to run to the hospital lol cause i've never had anything like that before.. so obviously i immediately thought the worst and thought i had an std... wheeww, good to know it's more common than not. but i've never had a pimple there before, so why did i suddenly get one? randommm

bacitracin and vaseline are miracle cures for almost everything.

this is sort of embarrassing and i'm thinking about asking my mom about it but, i'm 15, a virgin, and generally very hygenic. So when i was making dinner today i was a little surprised, i'd had minor pain on the right side of my labia, i thought maybe my panties were irritating it but when i went to check there was a little bump thing, it looked like there was a little bit of skin like from a scratch or something so i went to move it, and it started doing what a pimple does when you pop it, it's the first one i've seen and from what i've read it's not harmful, and just a regular pimple, i think i'm just looking for reassurance?

OH and i was reading some of the other posts too, i noted that someone said if it was bigger than a regular pimple to get it checked out, mine was like the size of a basic small pearl, should i get it checked out? i popped it already and got all the p***y stuff out and it shrunk right down, is it still a problem?

ingrown hairs from shaving or waxing. maybe try exfoliating :-)

I'm 19 years old and a few days ago noticed a small bump that was the color of my skin. I popped it and fluid came out that was whitish and a white head formed in the middle. I went to the gyno to get it checked out anyways because I was worried about it. The cultures indicated that it was herpes simplex 1 and it had came from someone with a cold sore on their mouth going down on me. If your a virgin but are engaging in oral sex its best to check it out you never know what can happen.

Wow, how cool to just google about this and find that lots of us are dealing with the same thing. Thanks to all of you for your honesty and candor!

How do you guys pop them? I have a white head on it but the skin over it seems so tough, I wonder how you guys pop it? The only way I can think of how is sterilizing a needle, pricking it, and then squeezing it out and then putting tea tree oil on it. Let me know if you have better ideas.