I'm still a virgin and I have the same thing, so I don't think it's anything to worry about. I have gotten them just before my period every month, but that may not be a set thing if you have them. I am pretty certain it's just a zit or something. It may be a sweat gland, but it hurts...I have very breathable clothes though, so I don't really know what else to do about it. All I can say is get it checked just in case, though I doubt it's anything caused by sexual contact. I don't know of any STDs or anything that show signs within a day or two.

Hello everyone, I have had the same thing you all have been describeing for several years now. They started when I was around 12 and I'm 19 now. I also have PCOS wich causes hormone problems. They come and go and they are extreamly painful but then at other times you dont even notice them until you run by them. There are several causes for this. The main one being is your hormones wich causes pimple break outs anyway. Cloging the poor can be another way or having a mean hair that just doesnt want to come out. I usually pop them and they go away but the worst thing that you can do is try to pop it when it isnt ready... it gets way bigger and way more painful. wait until it feels like it has a head and try to pop it, if not try to avoid touching it or causeing irratation of any kind. There is a cream i found quite useful to take down the swelling and prevent any others from poping up. Its called

Rugby Acne Medication 10% 45gm

Its pretty cheap and acts fast. you can use it on other parts on your body to so dont be afraid to try it in some odd places.

Anyway I hope this heled alil

So I noticed that there was something sore down there a few days ago, I didn't think anything of it because I thought it was just my underwear rubbing wrong, but I checked today and when I looked it was a red bump but the minute I looked closer it popped, white-ish pus came out and I was freaking out. I googled it and found this and it made me feel a lot better. I've been working out a lot harder than usual lately and although I always shower after, I have to drive home first and I wonder if the sweat didn't cause it. Needless to say I'll be showering at the gym from now on immediately after. If it happens again should I get it checked out? I've never been to a gyno before so..

No matter how old you are, or whether you are a virgin or not, you should always get things checked by your doctor if you are concerned. And, regular check ups are extremely important, especially in our generation (I've heard a lot more women have womens health issues nowadays). When I was 18 I got really scared because I found a lump in my breast, and heard you can get breast cancer at as young as 14. The doctors told me I was just exaggerating, but when I went a couple years later a doctor told me I had fibroids. It helped so much to have someone not look at me like I was stupid. I have had these bumpy pimple things on and off before. I think mine have come about when I am really stressed, and if I have a rag/loofa I've used a couple times. My skin is really sensitive all over my body, so it doesn't surprise me. I don't know what they are, but I've been checked for STDS several times and everything has been okay... I think I will be heading to the doctor, because mine hurt and it's unpleasant!

Did you ever figure out what it was because i have the exact same thing.

Those huge red pimples on the labia are caused by excessive hormones. Young girls, your bodies are going through changes and is producing loads of hormones. It also happens to women in their 40s who are pre menopausal. I started getting them on my labia when i was 42. Six months later I was pregnant! My OBGYN explained that when your body goes through changes, your body creates or releases extra hormones and women get those huge red pimples on their face, chest or back but occasionally on the labia. She said i should consider myself lucky because no one can see them as opposed to the face but they are painful. Dont pop them, you can infect other pores. Warm compresses and keeping the area clean and dry will help. Mine have always popped on their own. I've also heard about boils in that area. If your pimples dont have a white head at some point they could be a boil. Good luck girls!

What did your Dr say to do for it? Can it turn into the herpes type 2?

What did the Dr say to do for it? Can it turn into herpes type 2?

it just happened today. there is this pimple like on my vagina. this is the first time and i dont know exactly what is it and i am worried. there are also times when my vagina is very itchy and doesnt smell good. can u help me. thanks.

Well as far as I know, pimple looking ones on the out

I love it how everybody here is under 17 and worried about their boyfriends going down on them...

For the record... pimples are common anywhere on the body at any point in time.  The best thing to do is get a cleanser specifically designed for sensitive skin for this particular area, an exfoliating pad (something equally gentle for this area as well) and shower... daily!  Hygiene is very important in this area because ... and sorry to say this... this area has -a lot- of bacteria.  Most of it pretty harmless and necessary for the health of that particular area.  Those who have ovarian cysts are more likely to develop pimple like things in this area because of the higher level of hormone imbalances, but also common in those going through menopause or just developing as a woman.  I've gotten them pretty much since as far back as I can remember.  Most are pretty painful because they're on the inner labia not the outer labia, more than a few around the vaginal opening, but I've had them all checked before... nothing unusual about it at all.  For those old enough to actually have sex... since pimples aren't an STD I wouldn't worry about it too much.  However if you don't want to get pimples all over, probably best to avoid sex until it pops.  It won't hurt you, just be really uncomfortable later!

What I'm more concerned with in this entire thing is the vast amounts of underage girls more worried about sex than the pimples.  Let me be the first to tell you... at your age... sex should be the very very last thing on your mind.  Your health, your school work, and just being a kid should be first and foremost.  Everything else will come later I promise you.

If this doesn't calm the fears about it being something serious though, by all means... talk to your doctor!!  There is nothing you can say to them that they probably haven't heard a million times before, and if they don't take you seriously about your concern, change doctors!  I'm sorry but I'm not going to trust my health to someone who looks at me like I'm an id**t when I have a legitimate concern about my own health.  

I have this bump that randomly appeared after having sex the night prior however it's not white or anything just kind of hard and red and sore.

I've had pimples down there too. I'm 17. And I was literally just in the bathroom and I found a "mean" pimple, or zit, on my outer labia when I was wiping and after I was done I went to investigate it. Well it popped easily with little pressure, so I figure its just a simple pimple but the fact that I'm sexually active worries me. Its the only one down there, and it doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. Any suggestions?

I also have 1 if those pimple like things on my labia. My boyfriend noticed it during sex & was not pleased

I just noticed a pimple or something that looks like a pimple on the outer part of the labia, not inside, near the top.. I am in my early 30's and have never gotten one in that area before, I do get bumps from shaving and ingrown hairs sometimes but this looked like a regular pimple, it does not hurt or itch and it has a whitehead like a pimple..  I tried to pop it but it wouldn't so I left it alone. I really hope it's a pimple, I haven't been sexually active in about 7 months and I got tested after the last time so I don't know what else it would be but I was worried because I've never gotten one there before.  I have been putting hydrogen peroxide on it.