Thank you ladies for all the comments. I feel so much better now knowing its not just me. It seems like mine started after I started to wax. The pimple like bump appears in the same spot all the time When my hair starts to grow back. Sometime it's worse then others. I have one now and this one is worse. Had sex the other day. My hubby went down and it was just a little bump. The next day it swelled up. it had redness and puff look to it and it hurt. I showed my husband and he was surprised how quick it appeared. What I normally do is hot compress to bring it to a head. I did that last night and this morning it popped on its own. White fluid and blood. I did the hot compress again after it pops just to help with the swelling. It can hurt but that seems to work for me.  If anyone knows how to prevent them from happening lip lease let me know. They are embarrassing but seem to be very common. 

I have the same thing...and I am also 15 and have never had sex...this is the second time I've had one, and I just popped it and I have no clue what it is

yes please go see a doctor i had something like this happen to me and it was a cyst that was surgecaly removed.

It's a cyst caused by glands down there clogging up when you shower make sure to wipe all thrugh there especially after a heavy workout! sometimes you think it's good enough to just wipe like always or spay the shower head it's not. ( my sis is a gyno and she told me) never use soap though

I have one now. Came on yesterday night after waking up in sweat and found this today. It is very painful and huge. Looks like its three zits in one. Tried to squeeze it but nothing came out. Now I am just in pain from trying to squeeze it. It hurts really bad.

They are pimples on your labia, not an STD, and they are very common, especially in teenagers because your hormones are still trying to figure things out..  You would know if it was an STD (unprotected sex, foul-smelling discharge, etc.).  Even though they hurt, it is best if you don't pop them, because you can get an infection--and who wants an infection down there?  If you can't stop yourself from popping though, please be clean--wash your hands before and after...wash your labia afterwards...better to use a needle (if you're very careful!) than squeezing...down wear really tight underwear or non-cotton underwear because you will sweat more, accumulating more bacteria.  Victoria A., RN

It's called a Bartholin's cyst

This may be a Bartholin's gland cyst. I get them once every couple of years. Though usually it's painful, but it depends how big it gets before you pop it. You should Google it and see if it seems to be what you have. If so, it's not serious, just unpleasant.

At age 14, you should not be thinking about someone "going down on you!" You should be concentrating on other things...like SCHOOL! And getting good grades! Why are you even thinking about having sex? Shame on your parents for not picking up on the fact that you need some guidance in this area.......FOCUS ON THE IMPORTANT THINGS!!!!

Hate to break it to you but condoms don't protect you against all stds lmao. It only works for mostly fluid stds. You can still get herpes, hpv, etc using condoms. Only not having sex fully protects you. Didn't you get sex Ed?

Secondly you should always get a new partner tested BEFORE sex so you don't have these moments.

I have this bump on my labia majora and it's near the opening. It doesn't hurt but I'm worried about what it is. It's like a pimple inside the skin and it hurts a little bit when touched. I'm only 15 and never had sex.

Let's not assume that she got HPV in 1 day. First of all, warts are not painful. If you have pain, you likely have a pimple, or clogged pore/infected follicle. Annoying, but not genital warts...warts are rough, and skin colored. If it is hard/smooth, painful or red - it is not a wart.