I was miserable with HS, i went to a surgeon and had it removed, I had a large scar along panty line and it was painful to wear panties, it came back again and I went to another surgeon and had further surgery, my scar iwas about 7 inches long and still painful, the cyst came back. In my misery I researched this disorder (before google) and I learned that if you have this condition you should not let anyone touch it except a plastic surgeon. I made an appointment and had the plastic surgeon do new surgery and revise the scar. At last I was relieved of the pain and disgusting cyst. It has been 20 years and I am not having any problems. I can also wear panties again! All covered by insurance.

I am now 17 and I guess I got them since I was 13 it's usually in my inner thighs and they barely show up under my armpits, but most of the time I try to squeeze them and they left a lot of scars on my inner thighs so what is the solution of this? And I have one now in my inner thighs.

here are some tips that have worked wonders for me.
- don't shave the inner thighs only wax cysts can be caused by damaged hair follicles and waxing helps remove them like a biore strip
- get checked for pcos and screened for diabetes cysts can be a sign of high blood sugar
-and the best product I have ever used is Smiles Prid drawing salve it works on cysts and acne as well as other uses.this product is so incredible it drains the cyst so fast.. Plesse try it it helped me so much !

I know how you feel I'm pregnant and I have one the size off a golf ball so painfull but I want it gone

what is the cream????

For anyone who see's this in the future my mother had them too. She's a nurse and told me hot baths and compacts are th best to get them to drain. Keeping them clean with antibacterial soap and bandages is important. If they last too long or get too big see doctor. They will Lance and give you antibiotics. Thanks mom. For the cysts and for the advice lmao

My wife has had these weird pus/blood-filled bumps on her inner thigh for years. She got diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and she decided to go an alternative diet to try and fix it. The diet didn't fix her thyroid, but serendipitously it made the bumps go away! She thinks it was white potatoes causing them, but not entirely sure. It was the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) diet.

I am currently suffering from this issue and I have gained about 50 pounds. Smh

i have one too and its been here 3 months already. it hurts to walk.

Use epsom salt baths

Hey guys these things are not only painful but they can be dangerous too. Inner thigh has got sensitive nerves around it. I had one surgically removed yesterday. 6 cm deep and 1.5 x1.5 cm wide. I was knocked out with general aneasthetic surgery took 6 minutes and released 25 min with a script for antibiotics(found out I was allergic to kephylix during treatment at hospital. My one was beyond anti biotic treatment had to be cut out. Big bullet size hole in my thigh. But I must say I am relieved...Biggest mistake ever is too squeeze them. Because the core may break and form 2 or more cysts. If heat compression does not work I suggest seeing a doctor immediately cause it could be more seriuos than you think...All the best guys

I also get the deep blue purple scarring. I have two of these on my inner thigh groan area and they have been there for a year and I can't draw them out. What should I do?