I am glad to here there are other people out there with the same problems, I feel better knowing what others have been through. I have been having a soar throat for 6 :$ weeks now and I 've been to the doctor everyweek and I at lst thought it was allergies, then the next week I thought I had a cold , the next week I was told I had the flue and given tamiflu and anitbiotics and felt better for 2 days and then the soar throat came back again and went back to doctor and was put on steroids, musinex, zyrtec,cough med, nasel spray and yesterday after another week felt better but I feel worse again with throat pain on left side and a bump and redness inside my mouth. I am really starting to get worried that I am never going to be better.

I have been experiencing pain on the left side of my throat for the past two days, so i am trying to figure out what to do about it. The first day i got it, i wanted to cry all day, was hard to swallow, headaches, major stomache pain, and small amount of depression. Now i still have all of that, just added with some body aches & sharp pains in my face that i can feel through my veins. Im contemplating seeing a doctor, but i would really rather not. If you have any advice, please help me.

Did your doctor ever test for mono? My sister just had it and she said that the doctor said that if you have mono and are prescribed antibiotics you can break out in a rash.

I've had the same problem, only my stool changes from black to pale, then with bile in it, then back to black. I've experienced shuddering in my muscles from what appears to be something burrowing. Its located across my body in different spots, like theres one in my right upper arm, that can shake the skin below my arm from the intensity of its activity. Its been two months since my throat problem, docs  prescribed antibiotics and thyroid meds, no change, went to the movies and nearly had to leave because one, I couldn't sit still due to the shifting in my muscles and two, the throbbing in my throat was intense and painful, which is a good sign, lol.

Oh wow me too, I thought I was loosing my mind. It's the most painful thing I've ever felt in my life and now its gone into my chest and up into my temples like yours. I went to the ER and it's been about 3 months of taking antibiotics and having it work but come back the second I stopped taking them. I don't know what to do at this point but I've been driven to beg god to make it stop and I don't even believe in god so it's a jarring experience. Have you gotten any better?

It's been quite a month that I have a sore throat on my left side and it gets worst at nights. First, it came like a Cold and after about a week, all symptoms gone but one-sided sore throat still remaining. I went to my Doc and he prescribed Azithromycin but it had no effects on pain. I started to use some kind of Cold pills namely "Cold stop" and it makes me feel less pain. I also have some coughs starting at night but actually i can't see any swollen tonsil at my throat and there is currently no pain in my left ear but it somehow beats when I swallow something. 

I'm worried it may be a symptom of a viral infection like HIV, no comment or Idea?!

which autoimmune disease do you have?

Thankyou for your write up.
I have acid reflux and have a very dry throat together with swollen glands and tightening in throat.
I was worried it may be the Big C but your statement is identical to mine however perhaps I should still get it checked.

White stuff is tonsilitis as i know of

Well that really makes sense. I too have that tightness and lump feeling and coughing, sometimes just out of nowhere.

It sounds like how I feel when I get strep. Even if you have your tonsils put u can still get it. The spots and pain all sound like a bacterial strep. Does it hurt to swallow? If so I would really recommend havin your doctor swab your throat for strep. The fact it only hurts on one side is interesting but everything else you described are symptoms of strep.