Hi my name is Tracy and I have the same problem. All my teeth are breaking and crumbling off one by one. I'm getting 2 pulled this week and my dentist told me I have 22 cavities! I don't know if this post is too old but if you still need people to join your cause I want to. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am not sour what is the reson of your teeth if it is suboxone this issues is on going.

leelee... I went from 0 cavities, "you have beautiful teeth" was the 2nd thing I heard from someone when I first met them, fast forward 2010 started Suboxone. My doctor kept me on 3-8mg strips until December 2015 when I weaned myself off of them. I've had 4 root canals, my front canine tooth came out and also another one from the opposite side. The bill would be outrageous and I'm so embarrassed to even go to a dentist. THE ONLY PERSON WHO SEES MY REAL SMILE IS MY 2 YEAR OLD SON. I'm so depressed about this it's taking over my life. I have a places in cosmetology and manicuring and I used to run my own business. But now I'm looking for maybe work from home. I wouldn't be able to sit with a client across the table to do her nails. This is really a sad situation we are all in. Did anybody ever find anything out about this?

Reeding your post was like looking at exactly what I could of typed. I'll be 40 in April. Your story is almost the same but I was Suboxone 6 years. You are one of the few people I've seen longer than myself. I wean myself off of them and my last one was December 31. I went from 0 cavities and "you have beautiful teeth" being the second thing I heard from someone after I met them. I have had numerous root canal's. And I've had 2 kind of up front teeth out on both sides. I'm so embarrassed to even go see a dentist and I can't even imagine the bill. This has now taken over my life. I'm so depressed. I have my license and cosmetology and manicuring and I can no longer do these jobs. I would not be able to sit across from a person that close. The only person who sees my true smile is my 2 year old son. Did you ever hear anymore about this? And also I would love to talk with you more about how you did coming off of Suboxone. It would be great to communicate with someone who would completely understand me. Nobody knows about this I hide it pretty well and this was the first thing I read and my first research on it tonight. I would be happy to exchange emails with you. Thank you:)

I'm noticing so many of the same stories and please if you are one of those people please post your story. I just wanted to see if anyone heard anything? Or IF A DENTIST READS THIS:: If I was in this field I would offer help to patients on/was on Suboxone, free of charge. I hope more Suboxone patients see this site and maybe someone can help us. I'm 39 and so many of my teeth are missing. I can't believe this was NEVER told to me by my doctor of 7 years.

I have been cursed with meth.......I mean bupe mouth also. I had perfect teeth before sub and now will need dentures. They are ruined. I first noticed the dry mouth and jaw clenching then later how my teeth would chip easily.then the cavities started. I have to admit if I knew this could happen I would have still taken sub.I value my life over my teeth and without suboxone I know for a fact I would be dead. What good would perfect teeth do me in a casket ? It was devastating but it was the less of 2 evils for me.If anyone took sub for opiate addiction it's easy to get relief and then take it for granted.There is no easy way out. It doesn't exist.

Megan, i know this is an old post but im going through the same thing as well. Been on subs for going on 3 years this june. The entire time ive been on 24 mg- three 8's a day. I HAD a beautiful perfect smile. Now i have 2 teeth with actual holes in them. A molar on both sides of my yap. And i can see at least 5 cavities starting in various places in my mouth. Wtf is in this garbage to cause this? I dont eat sweats, i brush and floss daily , yet my mouth is starting to look like a case of meth mouth starting. And you are right, if its doing this to our teeth, what exactly is happening to our bones!

My 40 year old son has been on 4 mg a day for two years, and his mouth is trashed, teeth rotting, and breaking off at the gum line,, only to be told by a dentist it will cost $5200. to have them pulled and get dentures, this stuff is poison, man.Any body hears of a class action, let us know, by putting a reply here.

I take 3 8mg daily. I have firmthenlast seven years due time chronic pain. It's had a beautiful set of teeth with no cavities when I started treatment. I had to have the remaining 19 teeth pulled in early February for dentures. I can't eat like I used too. I'm miserable I hate dentures. Not to mention even with insurance it cost me nearly $5000 to have it all dome. I'm not asking for anyone to pay me I just want people to know what will happen to them if they do so choose to take this drug.

I have been on suboxone for over ten yrs. Last week I had 17 teeth removed and dentures put in. I am only 37 yrs old!

These posts are so sad. I agree without Suboxone, my life may have been cut short. Now that I'm free from Suboxone, methadone, and all other opiates, my teeth are destroyed. Cavities, falling out, missing teeth it makes me so depressed. I'm missing 5 teeth and I'm 38 yrs old. Brush & floss daily (always did).

I to am on board with this class action lawsuit. I have lost almost all of my teeth. I'm on subs now. I've lost them from something that I was hoping would be helpful. Well how wrong I was. I was duped into believing it would help me. Now I'm in constant pain most of it nightly. It's torture.

This is so sad. Exactly myself.

I am been on this medicine for 11 years ... I actually was looking up Suboxone for other reasons because I've had it with these doctors but my teeth are destroyed I had no idea that it could be related to this because I am literally need $15,000 worth of work and it's pathetic I can't afford anything being on disability . I had no idea that it affected teeth also good so on repost the information on this for me I'm just putting this in as a guest right now because of my privacy reasons but I am serious I need help

Been taking subs over a year my teeth are rottening out of my head i can not afford a dentist.