Never used street drugs, didn't have a cavity until I was in my early twenties. When I started suboxone in 2003 it was non addicting, non habit forming ect ect. It never listed one of the side effects being teeth rotting or your teeth will crumble and from massive decay. I'm not even 40 yet. I've had so many teeth issues it's sickning. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until about 8 years on the drug. I was on suboxone for 12 years. I just got off of it in the last 2 months. If I was given the facts of the drug (such as teeth rotting and highly addictive) I would have decided against taking suboxone.

I want to start a class action lawsuit against the makers of suboxone and subutex. All my teeth are rotten and falling out. No teeth issues until after I started the meds.. After ten years on the meds I have hardly any teeth left and what I do have are rotten.

I went 31 years without a single cavity and after 6 months of buprenorphine use, I have two teeth that have holes in them and receding gum lines. My dental visit will cost over $3,000.00 for a partial repair of the damage. This medication is hell for your teeth and my doctor seems to think it's from opiate use in general. I can't believe how he can't see the difference in 15 years use of high levels of oxycodone and no dental issues and 6 months of subtext and two teeth that have holes and are breaking apart.

I have been taking Suboxone for over five years n have lost two teeth already. I'm also having trouble with the subs. I'm ready to take legal action n have been doing research which is how I ended up here.

I have been taking suboxone daily for ten years. I have seen the same doctor every 28 days for ten years but he will not discuss the extreme changes that I occurred over the years. I've asked the doctor about the symptoms and side effects I was experiencing but I was assured the medication was not the reason. The drug company doesn't provided warnings and I am seeking legal representation that will sue the drug company for not providing warnings of the side effect of long term use. The medication is great treatment for withdrawal symptoms. Ten years ago I was addicted to pain medication but my life was full of friends family and dreams I took good care of myself, was attractive and social. Ten years later I have not worked in 8 years,my once healthy teeth are now rotting, broken and painful. All must be removed. I developed social anxiety so severe I cut off all contact with friends and have not seen or spoke to family members in over five years. My 8 siblings tried to help and tried to keep in touch but eventually gave up because I would not answer the door or telephone. I was proud in my appearance and loved to dress up and wore make up daily. Ten years later . I'm 100 lbs over weight, haven't cut my hair in years and my wardrobe consist yoga pants and men t-shirts.and I am ashamed to admit I cannot remember the last time I showered.
Any Motivation to live a normal life is gone.The effects do not go away. I am 49 years old and my psychical and mental health has been effected severely by taking Suboxone. The company does not provide warnings about side effects of long term use.

No it is the suboxone. I never had a tooth problem. I was out on tramadol for pain and then suboxone for withdrawals and after a year I have had 3 teeth pulled and cavities in almost every single tooth In my head. While it has helped me generally in life it has ruined my teeth.

I agree Suboxone is the cause of my teeth falling out. Never had a cavity my whole life, been on suboxone since 2012, I have 7 front top teeth left. I told my sub doctor about it, no mention that it could or could not be the sub. Nor, suggesting I get off of them. Having surgery and denture put in, told my sub doc that and I may need painkiller. Answer I got was just take your sub it will help with the pain, REALLY !! I am having my surgery and I will take a painkiller, once the pain is gone, so is the painkiller and GOODBYE SUBOXONE !!!!!

You're an ASS! My teeth were fine before I started this medication and now 9 yrs later I keep getting little holes in my teeth. I'll go to the dentist get approximately 11 cavaties filled and within a month more erosions appear. It's the strips of film that is doing it, when I was on the tablets of suboxone I did NOT have this trouble. A class action lawsuit is most definitely in order.

Contact me! I am very serious about starting a class action lawsuit. If you reply to this message we can take it from there.

I'm also losing my teeth from this stuff. It's awful. All my self confidence is gone. I'm too embarrassed to talk to people. I'll never get a decent job like this. I'm very upset about this. I googled suboxone lawsuit tooth decay and found this. I'm definitely up for whatever needs to be done for a lawsuit. I just want my teeth fixed on their dime. There's no way I can afford to fix them.

I to am having teeth issues I'm 53 always had good strong teeth I been on Subutex for 6 years now a lifer call me weak but this drug did give me my life back, but nobody said my teeth would literally fall out, 4 so far and alot of cavitys forming I had none and I brush and floss regularly so yeah sign me up!

I'm ready to file a lawsuit

I've lost all but 6 teeth due to Suboxone. My prosthodontist has confirmed that not only does Suboxone cause dry mouth, it's incredibly acidic and we disolve this stuff under our tongue, and are told not to drink or rinse for 30 mins so that we absorb our entire dose. I never had issues with enamel loss till about a year or two on Suboxone. And it's the enamel loss that gets the teeth while on Suboxone, which causes decay. It's not just plain decay, as would come from poor dental hygiene. I've been on this c**p for 9 years. Have tapered from 24 to 6mg, but finding the next step down incredibly difficult.

You know not what you speak. I was on suboxone for several years after being on high dose OxyContin for a disease. I had very good teeth, always drink plenty of water, flossed brushed 3-4 times daily and still my enamel has been eaten away causing decay in areas of the teeth that is not normally associated from poor hygiene, opiates or types of foods or drink intake. Why do you think the company has changed from the tablet to the film strip. I also have been a nurse for over 30 years. The rule of thumb for taking the old sublingual tabs were not to brush, rinse or do anything to remove the medication from the oral mucosa for 20 minutes. That is when the damage is occurring to the tooth, gum and bone area of your oral area.

Hi my name is mwl first i would like to say that I'm sorry that this has happened to you and the rest of us poor fools including myself that had had the misfortune of talking this poison. I have been on subs now for year and I can't get off of them. I've lost all of my teeth, I get extremely, violently ill. Puking, severe nausea, the runs don't stop. I have been looking up lawsuits against them. I encourage you and I hope you get you're teeth. I am so poor that u have no teeth.