My son started Suboxone almost one year ago and before that he had good teeth went to the dentist today and was told he needs major work b/c most of his teeth are rotted he is 22 years old, I hope somehow on this blog someone finds a way to start a class action lawsuit and we will be in for sure !!!! I hope it can be done on behalf of my son Ryan

Agreed I just joined this blog on behalf of my 22 year old son who now has serious tooth decay- somehow they need to be accountable for this terrible thing happening

My daughter lost all but 12 front teeth. She never did meth. She had negative drug test except what she was prescribed. It literally started at the bottom and eat her enamel away from her teeth. She believes and I do that suboxone did this. Trying to find legal council now. Anyone please write me if u know of any legal council available for this.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Sheila I am hoping my son's dentist will find some detailed information on this issue she said she was going to research it-he goes back next week and I hope she has something to say about issues with Suboxone and dental damage- I think they way to get this law suit going is to get some experts in the dental field not medical doctors- I am going to keep login into this site and if I see nay way I am letting everyone know about it ! I am so pissed and so is my son!

I am elated to find this forum!!! my teeth have all fallen apart...losing all my hair...its.awful and it needs to recognized!!! class action suit???? anyone??????

thank you...please...I will do the same...I had beautiful teeth and hair before my long 7 years on subutex and suboxine.

DO ALL THE RESEARCH YOU CAN , TALK TO ANYONE THAT WILL LISTEN. I'M IN THE SAME BOAT AND I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT SOMETHING BEING DONE. I'M FROM TENN AND I'M GONNA FIGHT!!!!!

NO TO SUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POISON TO TEETH

I'll be suing them on my own because sunshine caused me to have osteo arthritis in both knees. I can barely walk or sit. Suboxone is known to lower calcium levels

Please let me know if a class action suit has been or will be starting.  I have been on suboxene for almost 5 years and over that time I have had cavaties galour, holes, teeth breaking off, and today one on my front teeth completely broke off.  I look like I have been using meth for years and that isn't the case at all, which is why I took to the computer to see if the suboxene has anything to do with what is going on.  Obviously I am not alone!  Last year I had to get 4 teeth pulled and now with one of my front teeth gone and more of my other teeth breaking off I am going insane.  Crying because I thought I was helping myself with the subs but I now look horrible and am completely embarrased! I am only 37 and have been on disability for 12 years.  I don't have dental coverage and I can hardly make my bills at this point.  I am can't afford to have my teeth fixed and now of course this is effecting my depression as well. I am lost, stuck and depressed.  I need help desperatly and know at this point I can't get it.  This is making me so sick.  If anyone starts something up, I want in, because I don't even know where to begin.  Thank you and I am sorry to all the people who are experiencing what I am.  It is awful!

Suboxone tooth problems

I totally agree with your post above, I too was addicted to about 25 loratab 10mgs. per day for about 3 years and never had any problems with my teeth, but when I was treated with Suboxone that's when the problems began with my teeth decaying, bridges coming loose and bone structure breaking down. The m***n above has no clue to what he or she is talking about, I was on the Suboxone for almost 2 years and have now been clean almost a year. I have been searching and searching for a class action lawsuit against the manufacturer of Suboxone. Also, I love the way the Suboxone doctors cover their butts, that little piece of paper that you receive when you check in asking you all sorts of questions, like your pain level, drowsiness, can't sleep, do you need your dosage lifted up and all kind of bull c**p questions and then when you go in to see the doctor, that little piece of paper is no where in site and the doctor just asks you how are you feeling and you walk out with a $175.00 piece of paper to find out that the piece of paper you are holding is going to cost you over $400.00 when you don't have health insurance like me. People can say that we are stupid for wanting to file a class action lawsuit against the manufacturer of Suboxone, but I have seen some of the most stupid class action lawsuits against, Tylenol, baby powder, Johnson and Johnson and people want to say we're crazy. If anyone ever hears of a class action lawsuit, please let me know.

I'm losing all four of my front lower teeth because the roots are all dying. they are lose. I brush my teeth like as much as anyone could.. I've been on subs for five years and I know they've rotted my teeth all at the back bottom gum line.

I have my four lower front teeth rotting on the gum line in the back and the roots are dying and the teeth are lose. I've always taken exceptional care of my teeth. and this is wrong. Now i need to get a partial, it's going to cost me a fortune. Been on suboxone since 2008. the stuff ruins your life. I have mouth sores. And I swear I think I might have mouth cancer or something. 

I've got the same problems. Need four lower front teeth pulled out because the roots are lose and dying. I take exceptional care of my teeth. I am completely heart broken. I can't afford a ton of dental work. As it is this stuff has ruined my life after 6 years of taking it. I honestly believe it will be the end of me. I really think this stuff is giving me some sort of thyroid problem possibly mouth cancer. It's nasty sh*t.