i ought to post my dental exrays the four front roots have gaps from the walls from where the sub pools up in your mouth

Is there anything that we can do about this?  I mean it is horrible.  For all of us to be suffering so badly from taking this medication and not being able to afford the dental procedures we need to fix our issues and self esteem, it is horrible.  Can this class action actually be accomplished?  I am sorry that I don't know what to do or how to get the ball rolling.  The sad part is I know that I can not stop taking suboxene at this point and wonder if I ever will.  Honestly, my teeth looked better when I was using and it has been a long time since that.

Can someone post info about possible lawsuit? Looking for info!!! Thanks

Why are you being so rude? The makers of suboxone have lied to thousands of patients by telling them that this would ease their withdrawals from their addiction without telling them that the withdrawal from sub is longer and more harsh than their original addiction. These pharmaceutical companies are taking advantage of patients and as long as there are good little followers like you sticking up for them they will continue to. This company needs to be held accountable for what they are doing. They are making people's addictions worse. No one should be on sub for longer than a week. And people should know that all they are doing by switching to sub is prolonging their addiction. This "medicine" is no good...and the people that marketed it are liars that are ruining people's lives. WAKE UP!!! The less people get addicted to this c**p the better. I am going to start a class action lawsuit against these people. Their lie has stolen years of my life.

Ya I had perfect teeth before I started suboxone, the reason I was prescribed suboxone was that I had been run over by a drunken driver and had several surgeries to put me back together so I had been on opiate pain killers that were prescribed to me and was taken as prescribed. So 1-1/2 years later all of a sudden I was waking up nearly every morning with a chunk of tooth in my mouth, I went to the dentist to repair the teeth every time. My dentist asked me if I was doing illicit drugs, and of course I was offended since I had never done illegal drugs in my entire life. Now I have had 6 teeth pulled, and im over $20k in dental bills. I was never warned that I would be having all my teeth decay, and the 3 years I was on pain killers I had no dental problems every time I went to the dentist for a cleaning during the 3 years after the accident I had no cavities. I dont think its hust the dry mouth, I think its also related to the dissolving of the meds under the tongue and the factbyour not supposed to drink or eat or brush teeth for 10-20 minutes after taking the meds. I did not ask for any of this to happen to me, nor did I abuse any illicit drugs. So who's fault is it again???

I have also had strange problems from this drug. I was on methadone for 9 years and decided to switch. I went cold turkey off 80mgs waited 12 days then found a suboxone doctor. He started me in 16 mgs a day. The first day was fine, the second I felt very weird and not right, the 3rd day I broke out in a horrible rash covering my entire face, chest, arms & back that itched sooo bad I could not stand it. I stopped the sub for a few days, then couldn't take the withdrawals anymore so I started on it again. Woke up a few days with a toothache but it went away. I had the doctor switch me to the tablet. Still had a very bad rash which the doc said would possibly go away. He would not switch me to subutex even thought I was never a IV user. So one day I read online to try and dissolve to tablet on your tongue and roof of your mouth then spit out the naloxone. Well that didn't help either. The next week I reluctantly went back to my methadone clinic having to start totally over. I had been going once a week and getting take homes, now I have to go stand in line everyday again. BUT my real problem is every since I let that tablet dissolve on my tongue and roof of my mouth all my teeth hurt in a way I cant explain, I have had plenty of toothaches, this is very very different. All my teeth hurt, they all feel hyper sensitive all of the time, my gums hurt, my jaws ache, I have a very bad taste in my mouth. I was only on suboxone for 16 days on and off becuz of the horrible itchy rash it gave me. It felt like I was on fire it itched so bad. I have been to 5 dentist, 2 oral surgeons and a ent specialist thinking making it was sinuses or allergies as my ears hurt sometimes as well which as well started on the subs. I'm in constant pain, I've had 3 teeth extracted thinking that's what it was, nothing helps! If anyone has any insight please e-mail me!

******even though I was never an IV user

I just have to say, lightning should strike any doctor prescribing 24mg of sub to anyone!! I know drugs and withdrawal very well and there is never a need for more then 8mg of suboxone! Maybe 16 for a few days but that stuff is so strong that no one should be on more then 8mg a day after a week of using it. I think now that my life has transcended I may make it my goal to educate and help people with options that make since when dealing with withdrawal. There is no easy way out beside Rapid detox and thats still working its own kinks out. Taper as soon as you can. Your going to be tired at 3-4 in the afternoon each day after each dose taper. That will last three for days each taper. Then when on 1mg I used my own technique. I toughed it out one whole day actually 30 hours. Then I drank a gallon of water and took two norcos. the first two days I took 6 norcos spaced out two in the am two in the afternoon and two in the evening. Then the next two days the same then the next I took 4 norcos along with vitamins and lots of water and fruits. I also went in the spa and walked as much as I could handle. I also would like you to know that I am a 215 patient and was fully 100% medicated by THC and large doses of CBDs during this week.
So I used Norcos as my last taper. I switched drugs and then left them all behind. I am not a doctor just a guy that wanted to be free from the binds of my drug dealer, I mean doctor. These are just steps that worked for me and I have no clue if it is and was safe. So please run it by your doctor or try at your own risk. That being said I don't see any reason that this should be dangerous unless you have not tapered down to .5mg or1mg of subs before you try. I might have tried to go without anything before the Norcos a little longer but I had to work. But I think the longer the more effective and easier the switch from Subs to Norcos will be. Then blow your mind with THC and CBDs and hope to see the light a week later with nothing in your system but Marijuana!! Good luck and never take 24mg of subs please!!

My teeth have been DESTROYED by the use of suboxone for 1 and 1/2 years. My dentist was shocked to discover holes in my teeth ,cavities in EVERY tooth. My teeth are being eaten away. Prior to suboxone I had not had cavities for many years. I just fond this out July,2014. I do think that there should be a class action suit against the company because I did not have this problem before taking it.
To keep and repair my teeth the the cost is close to $50,000! I am so depressed because I have taken good care of my teeth. This same problem is being discussed on many sites discussing suboxone. Sharon

My teeth have also been destroyed by the use of suboxone. They are also being eaten away. I just went to the denist and I have to have 8 teeth extracted because they are "dead'. Before suboxine, I had normal teeth. I don't know who to sue but someone should have to pay for this. There was no warning about this side effect or I certainly would have pursued a different option. People have the right to be warned!

I have the exact same problems with my teeth and I only took it for a few months.Before suboxone, I had near perfect teeth. But I was prescribed 32 mgs a day. My teeth are screwed. I want to sue and be compensated for the cost of the implants now needed to replace 80% of my teeth which have now gone missing. Also, I would like to be compensated for pain, humulation and suffering that I have endured over the past few years due to my discinicrating teeth. I have ex-rays to prove my teeth were perfect before suboxone.

I am in the same situation, my doctor kept me on Suboxone for 3 years after getting off a fentanyl patch and I kept telling him it was ruining my teeth. Now I have to have 8 crowns and don't know if my insurance is going to pay. My daughter is the in same boat coming off the patch and on Suboxone for pain and she had perfect teeth and all the enamel is rotting away. I would love to sue them.

I have been on this medication for 12 years. If someone would have told me I was going to loose my teeth twelve years ago I would have made a different decision. I had very nice white teeth. I had my first cavity at 20. How is it at 37 I have had 8 teeth pulled? I wrote to the FDA asking a warning be placed on this medication. My teeth crumble like chalk. The pain I have suffered is relentless. If there is a lawyer that wanted to take this pharmaceutical company on I would be the first in line. I promise the relation between the medication and rotting of teeth is grave. We haven't even touched on the other side effects of this medicine.

Hang in there. I have been off suboxone for over 3 months and it does get better. Im not a fan of medication now but I have found avanza to help with sleep. The pain gets better over time. night time was the worst for me. I am working on how to take legal action against professor saunders who put me on it in the first place.

i also am losing all my teeth on the bottom front. They are all lose and they hurt in the gums. It's awful. I had exrays and they showed my roots are smaller and detiorating. I've been on sub since 2008 and it didn't save my life, it's ruined it. I did fine for a few years, went back to school got a good job, then it all goes down hill from there. I can't even walk a half mile, heart condition due to high blood pressure and hypertension. I never have energy anymore and I'm moody all the time. This stuff is good if you're coming off dope, I wasn't. Id' been sober for 8 years. But they told me it wasn't addictive and was just a precaution. I'm thinking about filing a lawsuit. Because my life is over now. I look like sh*t, feel like sh*t. Depressed. what a life. big pharma is the real drug dealers. If the f*****g CIA wasn't bringing in dope to begin with we wouldn't have these problems. But you got to earn a buck any way you can. GDP and all