hi,you know some boys have feeling for other boys and they can't

tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing. they just follow they're hart and maybe his friend felt the same thing youre son felt.you they say

"the hart want what the hart wants and you're son wants to be gay

so just accept what he is.

I think that you should just let them do what they want to do

Here is my perspective on this. I am gay. I have only told my close friends about it. I am scared to death to tell my parents about it because I'm scared that they will disown me, or something like that. I don't know why I am gay... I just am. Don't blame him, don't blame yourself. From what I read no one CHOOSES to be gay. They just are. Don't try to act any differently towards him, and don't think any differently of him. He is your son. You should love him no matter what. Even if he is gay. About them having sex... Its natural they were doing it for the same reason men and women have sex. They like it. If he was eating a woman's vagina would you think of it any differently? If you would then that's the problem. This post probably doesn't make any sense, but just don't treat him any differently about his sexual choices.

Although this post is over a year old, I found it interesting.  First of all, I feel bad for the father having discovered his son having sex (would be just as shocking for a pareent if it was with a guy or girl).  I also wanted to add, when I was 14, I was having sex with several of my friends.  Thankfully, I took percautions and never got caught.  My friends were all very straight (just turned on) but I was gay.  I didn't come out to my parents until I was well out of college.  By then, I think it was a little late because they spent so many years believeing that I was straight.  They never suspected because I played sports and dated girls.  I was good at living a double life.  I even joined a fraternity in college.  I began coming out to my friends when I was 21.  The double life was no longer working for me.  I wanted authentic relationships with my friends.  Some of the guys were cool.  Others were not.  That was over 30 years ago.  I have a good life.  I still have a lot of straight friends (men and women). I moved to the largest city I could find.  A small town was no place to be gay.  Today, it's a very different world than it was when I was 14, thank god.

i am a 59 year old gay man my i suggest that you woud see if he is wiilling to see clergy about his gay tendecs at his age now he has no idea of how complicated his life can get . and how hard it is to go into adulthood knowing more than about that life style than he knows now this is n ot a mental situation but spritual if in doubt please you also talk to clergy hope this can work out for all involved

Too bad you caught him in an act of personal exporation.  I would just make sure that the talk of safe sex and not being permiscuious.  Most gay men do not get taught healthy male relationship morals because relationship between male to male in generally not socialably accepted.  Modern society is taking the strides to becoming more acceptable of homosexuality in human culture.  Be respectful to your partners and All People.

Your son just like pines up his boom who'll so u have to get used to it SORRY but his a GAY boy

Actually i have found out many weeks ago that someone was actually Gay..like you it shocked me..but of course i would say that you should tell your son's friend's parents , have a talk with him and your wife , put some rules for his behavior or just tell him to stop it immediately and ban your son's friends for coming over and doing that ever again with him..those are a few suggestions..some kids these past years are actually gay and do these things..if you dont keep a strict eye on him he might even start doing a Porn video or something..you should know this when you search it up.. 

yes but if he doesnt want it to happen then his son shouldnt do this ever again..and why would he be respectful after this shocking discovery of his son? It was after all his son the boy he raised with a good behavior all these years..

Grow up, DAD.

did this and got into being screwed by the priest and brothers at the school - clergy - may as well have him strapped down and abused!

Ok i am a 14 year old boy and im gay so i might be the best person to talk to about what your son is going threw because im living it and experiancing it. He probobly likes his friend and his friend probobly likes him back. At this age your emotions are all a blur and you want what you want. The best thing you can do as a father is be supportive and be there for him. If my dad caught me having sex with a friend and he was not supportive i would be heartbroken and then begin to act out. So whatever you choose to do just listen and put yourself in ur sons place and see how you would feel.

I bet your dad was found out playing with another boys pecker.  he knows that boys experement and should not say a word about him  been in the room with you as you had sex

love it

His only 14 have a man to man talk maybe its a phase. or maybe he is just bi sexually i love girl but play with boys still to this play I'm a man before anything

There is nothing wrong with your son.