You might also wRn him of the prospect of urinary tract infections. It can lead to kidney infections and both are incredibly painful.

Hi I'm a much older male age 55 but I was 14 yrs old when I knew I was different yes I had girlfriends got married for my first wife at 16 had a baby girl at 17 and when I turned 18 I made my wife breakfast in bed told her I loved her and my new born daughter but I was scared and had no idea how to be a father I was abused from all my family so I didn't want to be a bad father to my baby so I ended up leaving them.I had my first sexual encounter at 17 with an older white male he treated me great I had my own money that I could buy things with and was should alot of love and it progressed from that point on

u are a bigot

Have you tried taking him to a whorehouse that seems to work
I used to like boys until I try a girl

I know this is an old comment but you said its the hardest thing that happened to you. ? Id say it was harder for his son. What you do in a situation like that is shut your frikkin mouth and wait to talk to your son in private and even then you cant be angry or belittle him. He likes what he likes. PERIOD

hehe that's quite cute, grim for you honestly, but good for your kids.

Have you ever taken in consideration that maybe your son or his friend is being sexually abused either by a family member or someone they're close too . The reason I suggest that is because boys that age shouldn't be doing stuff like that unless they've been on the internet too much or abuse also when I was younger my cousin was apparently being sexually abused by his dad and he would try to do the stuff that his dad was doing to him because he thought it was ok later since were older we realized he was doing what he did because of the abuse . So it's just my suggestion

I'm a male, and have had anal sex with both boys, and men since I was 12 years old. I made several underground movies at 13 dressed, and made up as a girl after I had 12 months of female hormones injections which were supplied my mother's nurse friend for breast, hip, and buttocks growth. That was many years ago, but every now and then I still get the urge. So be very careful of what you do. Thank goodness all the effects are gone, and except for the thoughts

Homosexuality is caused buy an imbalance of to much estrogen in a male causing the male to lean more to the feminine side, and to much testosterone being produced in the female causing her to act more like a male. It's not a disease, it's a condition.

He's not a bigot, and your a homo.

Maybe you should scare him off by telling him that he could get HIV or something. I'm not gay so I don't really know....though I did had an fantasy of myself and some random guy having sex.

Just love your son

I would have joined in

Several accredited studies and surveys find that most (some cite as high as 86%) young people under the age of 16 have had experimental or exploratory sex with the opposite-sex while at least half that number on an ongoing basis. What isn't routinely published perhaps due to a thankfully diminishing stigma that seems more pervasive in the US than anywhere else in the world, is that the number of same-sex youngsters trying out their private parts with friends is nearly as high, and innocently enough, meant only to practice skills at forming meaningful relationships with the opposite sex. Your son and his friend (and their friends) may yet to have identified own internal identification at this point. Kids are just curious, and in some cases, the notion of just practicing sex with a same-sex friend is actually safer - it has significantly less risk because downfalls such as performance and rejection are minimized. What you witnessed by accident is not all that unusual, perhaps in your house yes, and especially in comparison to your own beliefs at his age, but much has changed with regard to standards and limitations. Where I remain even more concerned than your situation is with the prevalent use of truly harmful drugs, increasing teen pregnancy, bullying, and lack of tolerance for the diversity of this great nation. Two boys (or girls) experimenting has been an increasing trend since I was in school over 50 years ago - and I have 5 grand children now. Might I gently suggest that you keep an open and trusting relationship with your son (don't close him out with rejection). That doesn't mean you must show your approval, but it will help him sort things out if he knows he at least has some understanding of his own developmental tendencies. And...yeah, as a matter of fact, I do happen to do this for a living. Relax. Life's short. Tell your kids you love them without condition, NO M A T T E R W H A T. Hugs are great too. Anytime - and nearly anyone.
- Dr. Pete

It's not a phase and sexuality isn't determined at age ten.