me as a 14 year old have already gone through this and the way your reacting is understandable but do push or force your child to talk about ANYTHING or else your child could easily end up having anxiety and depression just try to wait it out and now that it has be this many years it is a good time to PERSONALLY see a profesinal but DO NOT involve your son because it could easily begin the process of anxiety.... This is all based on POV because the same thing happened to me...

I think its supper hot!  I remember when i was 14 and I did it with my friend but I didnt have a screwed up father who just busted in my bedroom door.  For that you should be ashamed of yourself.   If you need to know your sons business you could have asked him when his lover left after they were done.  Hey does he know that sexual position you like or do you eat of your wifes p***y?  I dont think so. 

Bad father!

Just join in next time and f**k them both.

Excuse me, what is wrong with being LGBT. It isn’t a disease, there are many forms of love. So just shut the hell up okay.

Did it turn you on? Were they going to stop or continue? Let them. They are probably gay so if you were turned on join them.

Boys that age are attracted to other boys it's normal to do it he can grow out of it

I love this message

I don't believe for one second you were shocked.

That is said beet his ass

I'm 46 but when I was 8 and my next door neighbor was 9 we had gone to his house after playing baseball. He went to take a shower then let me shower. I walked out and dryers off. I was looking at his penis and it was slightly bigger than mine. He smiled and said you can touch it if you like. I don't know what came over me but I reached down and touched it. He smiled and said do you like. I shook my head yes. We began playing with one another and that was so exciting.the best feeling ever. We did this quite often but as we grew older we started being with girls. I often think of those days with Mikey.

He's right... It's so true, boys penises taste so good!

I jack off too

So good boys penis

Raised him normal? Who the hell is normal in this world. If he was with a girl you prob be less concerned. Get a f*****g grip and love your son for who he is.

Wow wow wow