if you have to start with "mean or harsh BUT..." - you didnt try hard enough! you didnt even answer the question!

Did you ever find a adequate resolution to this? I am going through a similar situation?

Thank you in advance

hi may i ask that all of u got pregnant after past abortion?

ridiculous , total lies!

Hey I just wanted too say I had an abortion in april of 2012. Worst descion of my life I was literally beyond depressed for 4 months. I am happy too announce I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and my son is doing great! Hang in there god will always make a way. Ask for forgiveness really mean it and just speak with him.

I had an abortion 10 years ago, and then Jesus found me 2 weeks later and changed my life. I then got married 5 years later and live in faith, but have not got pregnant... its been 4 years of trying in marriage, every month blood.. . I keep wondering if Im being punished for that long ago choice. but Ive been told to let go of my guilt. its hard, we keep trying and no conceptions, so Ill pray for you, you pray for me, and in HIS mercy we'll both become mommies again and not feel the pain of regreted choice again...

I have the same problem, I had an abortion 2 years ago and ever since then my periods have been all over the place and I cannot get pregnant, even though the Dr said I Was vert fertile and the abortion wouldn't effect me getting pregnant so I don't understand why I can't..

Never heard of this? Surely not :(

I think you should discuss yr issues with a fertility specialist. A friend of mine who experienced recurrent  mcs, combined her treatment with pgs ngs, and finally got pregnant. Good luck

I have had 2 abortions and have tried since... haven't been successful. i haven't got to a doctor to get checked to see if there is a blockage or what could be the reason behind it. Be mindful with foods you eat, ingredients in them and any chemicals that can change your hormones and ovulation. Best of luck to both of us and the others in the same situation. I'm crossing fingers for ya!

You are being hush ! Dummy

Hi there,
Sad about your lost the baby but please do not go back to him, there will be other good guy who apreciaste you, someone who will ask to give him a baby not a guy who still don’t know if you are the right one or the other girl. Don’t be worry, I had an abortion 11 months ago I’m trying to get pregnant again, my son begs me to have a baby and my husband too, 11 months ago we were in a really bad moment in our relation so I did what I did but yes I felt guilt, I’m still feel bad but I will keep trying but please don’t go back with that jerk.