The baby won't die from marijuana smart one. Birth defects aren't even linked to it. Learn ur facts. Dammmnn . Smoking while pregnant, no not the smartest ide . Buy I can assure u. As long as there are no genetic problems with ur baby. Smoking won't cause issues. My sister smoked with 2 pregnancies and her kids are healthy and norma . So if u think the baby will die. Then ur just plain idiotic

that's not from smoking weed that just happens to be a coincidence cause I know people who have never smoked weed and there kid have seizures

I bet you all are weed smokers.. Thts why your defendng it..however.. I was a weed smoker and then i became pregnant and stopped completely because i wasnt addicted and i wanted to give my child thee while i was pregnant.. All im saying is just stop smoking while pregnant.. It may not be bad to smoke weed but where is it stated that it is a great thg for your baby? So stop being selfish and addicted to weed give it up while preggo and breast feeding then after u have givinen ur debt to society ( breast feeding) then go back if u wish..

Considering how they treat certain seizure disorders WITH marijuana I don't think so

Marijuana has no addictive properties. Learn something.

Did her bsby grow out of it

Can anyone actually answer the question instead of how it affects the baby?

I was found to be positive in my third trimester. I live in the state of Florida. After discussion with my doctor I was informed that they usually will not remove the baby from the home enviornment for marijuana. They usually investigate and find something worse. After discussion with friends who went through it they will however make a home visit and have the right to continue doing so for three years. There can be additional issues if the baby is found to have withdrawal simptoms. Not just that they will have you go into the doctors for weekly monitoring through your entire third trimester. I stopped smoking to avoid my child being born with withdrawal simptoms. I do not belive marijuana causes birth defect and it helped me through a lot of the simptoms that the perscribed drugs did not help with including depression, nausea, aches, loss of apetite ect.

they use marijuana to treat seizures lol

Did you have the baby? How did everything end up working out?

You are wrong

Funny they treat seizures with marijuanna "facts" lol

Not true. Do your research

Not true at all

Actually Epilepsy is controlled well by cannabis and CBD oil. Research that. If the kid came or epileptic, could be hereditary from the fathers side