Have a questions im 26 had my tonsils removed monday so 2mre will be day 7 the swelling went down alot but now i have these blisters on my tounge that nake ig super painful to talk has anyone had these problems?

my mom decided to smoke the day right after getting her tonsils removed and im wondering if that can do anything harmful to her if so be sure to tell me maybe if i telll her she will stop

Hey, im 16 years i had my op on the 5th of this month february. Ive not suffered with much pain as of all i was also having cravings for a cig, a week now and ive just lit up my first cig not to much pain i got off it, by all means i say its fine to smoke, ive asked my doctor and all though i can smoke properly i need to be careful as my immune system is still fighting/recovering from the op.

Hey, this may do some damage as bleeding from the open wound which she will have to go back to theatre, ive had mine out just a week now and my doctor has told me ill be fine but seriously smoke less!! About 3-5 a day no matter how bad the cravings are. Ger immune system is still fighting from the op which smoking 20+ a day could make her feel drowsy/drained and very tired, be careful and she will be fine

Hahahahahaha."weed is worse for you than tobacco" I'm seriously laughing out loud. Idc how old this is I just had to laugh in the face of whoever this is. You my friend are a f*****g id**t.

Haha holy shot haha Im a 16 year old girl and I literally got outta hospital had a cone and I managed not to cough but the next day I had like super read throat and it killed

tobacco is worse and how u know your not the id**t, wers ur facts??

BS, 400 a day. That's a CIG every 5mins exact.

i "pretend" to smoke. I just hold a cig and "hit it" and stuff.. it seems to help me calm down some..

I think it's more concerning safety not wether the doc knows you burned a fatty....

Yo ass 16 shouldn't be smokin anyways

I'm on my 5 th day and I'm feeling alright I guess just a little bit of pain but still hurts when I eat can I smoke yet what should I do help !!!

I had mine out a week today and I have them dw they will just go I was told :)

Dumbest post I've seen all day. Weed is not worse than tabocco? How pathetic can you be? Learn your facts before commenting :) thanks.

I'm 22 I smoked and drank 4 days after the op as I felt perfectly fine day 3 I stopped taking pain killers as was in not pain day five I ended up in hospital and they had to redo the op I felt stupid of cause because of what I did since then I haven't had a cig my throat feels fine I'm on day 8 now and it's hard as I can't sleep as not smoking has ruined my routine of cig then bed ect. This time I'm deffo going to wait as I had my opp done 3 times in total