I'm on day 2 and when would I start to feel better because the pain I'm going through is really bad I'm on maximum strength ibuprofen 400mg and also 500mg pain relief and also 30mg codenine phosphate need answers please

Hey when did you start smoking backwoods again bro these answers are bad everyone sayin don't smoke weed don't smoke tobacco just quit like wtf

Yaa u can dude

I'm on day 4 of recovery. Been craving a cig really bad. I'm 20 years old and I just decided to pick up a can of dip to help with my nicotine needs. It helps, but imo nothing beats a good cig.

Currently on day 6. For me, it gets better day by day. Day 2 was my worse. Now it's not too bad. I'm able to eat solid foods if I chew a lot

I'm currently on day 6 of my surgery. I am 20 years old. Day 1 was fine due to all the drugs from the operation. I say day 2 was my worst. I have white scabs where my tonsils used to be and my uvula is so swollen it was hard to breath because it blocked my airway. It was also very hard to sleep at night because of apnea the swollen uvula was causing and the medication. I recommend drinking a lot of fluids carefully, even though it may hurt. The more your body is hydrated, the better and faster it will heal. Eat things like jello, cream of wheat, grits, pudding, ice cream, and soup. Make sure you don't eat foods that are very salty because it will burn. I took my pain medication every 3-4 hours which helped ALOT. I was prescribed hydrocodone 7.5mg. Make sure you have a lot of bed rest and be very careful with your throat. try to avoid coughing, hacking, talking, and throwing up because the scab could become undone and you could bleed. I found that day by day the pain and being extremely careful and scheduled on my medication, I'm healing fairly well and fast. Im on day 6 and don't have much pain at all. If I had to rate it on a scale, I'd say 4/10. Unfortunately, I smoked a cig on day 5 because I craved it so bad. Luckily nothing happened to me. I recommend smoking after you feel no pain at all and everything looks good. I think I'll be perfectly fine in 4-5 more days. Things are going fairly well so far.

you're quite funny, clearly haven't done your research have you? Marijuana has proven to be better for you rather than smoking tobacco, marijuana has been proved to have medicinal uses, uneducated one.

You are quite uneducated, marijuana is much, MUCH better for you than tobacco. Gets your facts right or dont say anything

Please dont! You can wait just watch some tv or try to sleep to get your mind off of it. You see your not a good healer so just wait!! And drink plenty of fluids. Like literally drink every 2 minutes that your up . Water is the best!

Ur hard aint you

Can people stop saying “just quit” or “you should quit its been a week”. Thats not helpful and not answering the question. No one is asking for your opinion. The person just wants to know when its okay to smoke.

You Guys are children. Seriously too young to be smoking!

feel u buddy, sane here

Can't believe you smoked after a tonsillectomy!!! Grose!!!! I've just recovered from mine and that's the last thing I'd do!

that"s lit bro