DONT DO IT I'm 16 and about a week after my surgery I smoked I felt fine took a nap and when I woke up I simply coughed and it started blood was pouring out of my mouth and it was the scariest moment of my life I then spent forever in the ER and recovery took wayyyyy longer I DO NOT recommend smoking after this

If you do wait for everything to be healed completely

Dude. You are my long lost brother

Okay. So my friend woke up on day three vomiting blood because he smoked weed on his second day. His scabs came off in his sleep because it irritated them. He almost died guys. He lost almost four pints of his blood before they could stop it. Please dont smoke in the first five-eight days unless you want to risk dying.

Hi, I am 15 years old and on my 4th day of having my tonsils taken out. And I am in such horrible pain. Days 1-3 were spent throwing everything up, even my pills, and crying because of the pain. But day 1 when I had them taken out wasn't too bad because of all the meds I was on from the IV in the hospital. Day 2 was so bad I was in the ER over night. Day 3 I thought I was getting better because I could finally talk without my voice cracking and I could actually move my neck and sleep. But moving onto day 4, I am in complete misery. I am crying because of how bad my pain is, I can't speak, and I can't swallow, (not even my spit). I recommend drinking liquids like Gatorade or water or apple juice, but not orange juice or soda. Don't chug it but take sips and don't skip throughout the day. Drink through the night also and try eating some soft foods like apple sauce or oatmeal, ice cream, chicken broth or even jello. But make sure if you eat foods that can be hot, to make sure it has cooled down a bit before you eat it. Everybody heals differently, so I am not saying you will feel like this also, but you could feel some of this. I hope all goes well with your tonsillectomy.

You're retarded why would you smoke 200 cigs starting the day of the removal. You have issues my friend.

I got my tonsils out a week ago am I able to smoke a joint

It's not addictive dummy

I'm 14 and I just had my toncils out. It's been about 3 weeks now and I'm having extreme nicotine withdrawals. I really just want a stogie. I'm scared to smoke because the healing process isn't really complete for a year, so your risking it wether it's the day after the surgery or months after. I can't seem to find any one who actually knows how many weeks until it's safe to smoke. If you know the actual safe time pleeeeaaassseee let me know lmao

So I had my tonsils removed 5 days ago. I'm a hard smoker and I really want a cig. It's really painful to eat or drink and today i bleeded for 2 hours. Not really sure, may I even smoke?

If you're taking your medicine regularly the pain shouldn't be in pain the first day. I didn't feel any real pain until the 3rd or 4th day. I'm on day 13 and have no more pain! :)

Really? Weed is worse than tobacco? Your father must have been a cop under the Reagan administration

finally the best possible awnser man im on day 8 and freaking the fffff out man

do not do it not worth it at all!!!!!

Sounds like a sh*t friend :D don't do it unless you wanna go back to the hospital