I have the same issue I use shower gel while masturbating because it feels better but I planned to stop yesterday will it actually harm me

Same problem to me also

This made me giggle.
No you cannot die from this..Nor is it bad. Its your body telling you to have a break. Too much masturbating can cause your top layer of skin to effectively "peel" causing fresh skin to show. When you first notice this, your better off either bathing and cleaning the shedded skin, or you apply a lotion. Be it lubrication or a antibacterial lotion. Do NOT use your own spit. This will cause discomfort and possible itching. It is a natural occurance and something everyone goes through. The skin that is peeling off, is a protective layer which sheilds your penis 'head' from harmful bacteria. When it sheds, it peels off showing a new fresh layer of skin.
This happened to me when i either masturbated or had sexual contact. Make sure you "lube up" before masturbating. And shower afterwards to avoid it happening again

Hmmm that’s kind of not true

I notice when mine does this my penis grows a little bit

These are not cancer symptoms and I’m having the same problem though

Just wash it with water everyday until it stops