When your boyfriends f*****g you and it's anal sex always wear a condom

AHH Wrong you can get very sick leaving semen in your anus, it mixes with bacteria and can cause many problems!!
Medication is sometimes given rectally in the form of a suppository, your anus absorbes a lot of nutrients into your body, ^ id be very careful giving out advice without a medical background, just not knowing jack sh*t!!

do you even know how someone gets prenant ?....Dude/girl, i know a lot of people who have vag.sex, he cumms in her vag, and agian didnt get pregnant for couple times. He must cum in your vag, 'cuz of speed of spermatozoon....so if cum is glidein on your vag, your skin, you r not going to be pregnant....Relax. How does in porn without condom anal sex ?....

Is very small the possibility that you got aids but you should do a exam 3 months after. good luck

"I had a bf like that, and i purposely waited months before we had sex just to punish him for being pushy about it."

and if i were that guy, i would simply break up with you, feminist b***h.

try taping the vagina with duct tape maybe it will not seep in then.

mr, smarty pants no boady cals it venacatoria or what ever

I have had anal sex and i acc thought it wasnt that sore. My boyfriend is trying to persuade me into do proper sex but im afraid of geting pregnant. I put a condom on my dildo and used my dildo soon after.. and i was just wondering.. Could i get pregnant?

Ya maybe. This is serious though. Before you decide about having this kind of sex you should think about this kind of stuff. If his fluids such as sperm get into the opening of your vagina there is a small chance for you to get pregnant. So be extra careful.

Lol you punished him by not f*****g. Good one. #WomanPower

hello r u a virgin , and also do not know biology. U can only get pregnant with vaginal penetration and the male has to ejaculate (99% of the time). U can get pregnant without the male ejaculating, as his pre-cum can get u pregnant. u can also get pregnant with just pre-cum during sex!!! Anal will not get u pregnant. oral will not either. just for peace of mind hand jobs r fine 2!

I just had anal sex tonight twice without a condom and it felt so good! The deeper the better.

Go for it. It is safe and lots of fun.

and thats why you will never get married

Hey Choo,

Your grammar makes me believe you're too young to be having sex.

Insult aside, anal sex can be a very fun sexual act if you let it.

Things to look out for: STD's, possible perferations of the anus/ intestines(I go there a a lot; Sorry wife :c), build-up of friction, build-up of feces, and irritation. All of these things can be avoided by cleaning out, using anal lube (I prefer syllicone based), and being slow and in the right position. As for the semen it really isn't a problem to leave it in there. My partner is alive and well and she'll go about her business like normal afterwards except that she is also never constipated. I say anal sex is amazing if you do it right.

- Guy on the internet