Just try it. I tried using a condom once and hated it. It may hurt your 1st couple times.

Anal sex without a condom is like f***ing s**t, literally with the high chance of microscopic fecal pieces on your pe**s. The x-rated movies glorify it without a condom, but as you would not believe that most movies are real, don't believe what you see. What disgusts me are people using their tongue on the anus. What any one knowingly what to eat s**t? I am amazed that NIH has not come out strong on such acts.

If semen even touches the vagina it gives the sperm a chance to travel through inside and get absorbed, then tries to continue its journey. It may be a low chance compared to ejaculating inside the vagina to impregnate a female but theres still a chance....

I just had anal sex with my boyfriend like an hour ago. And aside from all the sh*t every where I mean there was sh*t all over us when he pulled out I'm lucky it didn't get in my weave. I knew there sh*t all ova dis n***a when he pulled out but jamming my sh*t in me wasn't the worst part. I took a sh*t that did even flush it was so wide I mean that thing was big as hell couldn't go down we had to come up with an elaborate plan on how to cut this thing up like sushi. Well any ways if your planning on having anal sex just make sure you 1. Don't clean your ass hole (hold your sh*t in until he sticks it right in there) then push it out on his penis. 2. If he pulls out and calls your nasty grab some and throw it at him and call him me a dirty mother f****r.

What should I do

Anal sex without wearing a condom is fine. My new girlfriend wasnt on the pill and as i personally hate condoms, vaginal sex just didnt feel as good. We then did anal so I could get a better and tighter feeling without a condom. That way i could cum inside her bum without the fear of getting her pregnant. If you are still worried about it then just pull out before you ejaculate. Cant beat anal sex!

Poor guy. Sounds like he can do better then you

Eva i had a anal sex with out condon amd tr was a little bit of fesis on ma penus!! I alao cleamed it!! Is tr any serus problem now?? Tis was my 1st tym

Is it realy fine?? I did it with out condom and ma penus had a bit of sh*t and dm i cleand it!! Is it a serus problem?? Wil i get infected or somthing??

I entirely agree with you, but with a caviat. Just as you have the right to say no to sex to your boyfriend, he has an equal right to say that he wants a girlfriend, and that includes sex, so if that is not available, then he looks for a different girl. This does not make him an unreasonable " A" hole, just as the girl saying no to the posed question does not make her one. There needs to be mutual compatibility and consensus on the idea. What is unacceptable is either partner using emotional blackmail to change the acceptance of the situation by the other partner. I have just lived in a country that is traditionally very conservative in its culture and values and the expectation is that a man will try to persuade a girl to have sex and a girl should hold out from doing so, at least to some extent, even if she really wants to. I simply refused to play this stupid game and was told by a local middle aged woman " You are acting stupid and should just play the game ". No, sorry. A girl has a perfect right to say no to a question as to whether she wants to have sex with me, but she then has absolutely no right to expect the guy to hang around like some sort of begging dog offering a paw with a sad look waiting for a biscuit. Especially considering that the dog typically will get a biscuit, but the guy who is being made to feel stupid will simply be told no, once more. Please, please don't reply with that men are only interested in sex garbage. It is a human need that it is reasonable to expect to be fulfilled. That does not mean that a person therefore thinks of nothing else.

No one is going to go to the hospital to get a complete check up for infections. If you have any infections especially stomach ones you would know. You sound like you know nothing about this topic and I doubt you've ever had sex before

The answer is yes wear a condom. Once it is established that you both are monogamous and are tested initially, after 2 months, then 6 months. Then you can take the condom off and hace unprotected anal sex. Make sure to use lube of some nature. The anus doesnt secrete mucus like the vagina so tearing(blood) can occur. When tearing occurs infection can occur. Infection and diseases are caused by this in the simplest terms.