hello! I am 21 years old girl and I would like to know some of the arousal techniques for men. I decided to lose my virginity with my boyfriend who is 23, but it seems to me that he is not interested. He doesn’t even push me to have sex with him like other guys usually did before him. Is there anybody who can tell me how to turn my boyfriend on? Thank you!!!!

My dear girl! You don’t need any arousal techniques for men! They are walking arousal bombs! heheh-if I may say so. Men can only pretend that they are not interested, nothing else, especially if you’re in a relationship. You may just have got lucky and ran into a boy who is mature and considerate not to push you because he knows you are a virgin, and is waiting for you to show him the signs. If this is true, consider yourself lucky to have found such a guy. However, for guys it is usually enough just to mention sex, show them your breast, butt, touch them down and they are already aroused. Just the thought is usually enough, especially at the beginning of the relationship. Later on, you can search for techniques to make him interested by “ making the difference”. Enjoy!!!!