Im 18. for years now my left nut starts hurting randomly. moving breathing and touching all fell like being kicked in the balls. then in 10 minutes it goes away. it rarely happens but when it does... F***

No Sex Bumber

im 15 and the other day i was walking around town and i felt like i had been kicked in the balls, the pain was on and off. once i got home (like 6 hrs later) it didnt hurt nearly as bad, i looked and found out it was my left testicle that hurt and for some reason it was higher than the other, so i did some research and found out that the cord that the left testicle was twisted, so i turned it 180degrees to the direction it very obviously favored last night and it felt fine, now (just woke up) the left testicle is kinda sore. any comments on if i did the right thing?

Sometimes you can  twist your testicle, even more so if your exerting yourself.

I have had the same problem off and on since I was twenty and even more so since my vasectomy.

Suggest wearing loose underwear and sexual release minimum 3X a week.

I also find a nice warm bath with epsom salts helps.

there is a thing called ( Blue Balls ) have a look at that and read diffrent sites as they are all diffrent

called Blue Balls have a look.. the information should help

Having trouble with this site....for the third time, my brother had his testicle removed 2 months ago for pain and has even worse pain now.  No resolution in sight.  Surgery is no guarantee.

I suggest you bite the bullet. What's not know is that these vericose vains grow and spread. I had 10 removed from my right testical.

cysts do not cause pain ever ive been in and outta the er for about 2 and a half months and the antibiotics do nothing for me, ive seen my primary and a urologist and still no answers im 24yr old male if anyone has answers plz post them

i want to know Are you fine now?

If yes then what helps you? please tell me the madicines you took?

im having the same problem...

I have the same pain in my left testicle. I woke up and it started hurting as i went through the day. its hard to walk. I took pain pills and the pain subsided. I would try that.

Well my test'y does not hurt as much now, it just went away on it's own, the hospital said they could operate, but he said it could have negative result's, so I sat this one out, and it did go away on it's own after 14 month, now and then it will throb a little, but not like it used to, an another note, I have never been of the loo for 3 month pissing, i get this urgency to go, then nothing hardly comes out, it's like I am busting perminantly, much worse than the testy pain, but that is also getting better, doctor said I am eating to much sugar, goorrrd they will say anything, 

my problem same

i have same kind of pain in my left testicle now a days. i am 44 years old and married. i also had post vasectomy operation two years ago.

Iam a 13 year old and one morning I woke up and a pain started on my left testicle then it goes off and on is that seruous or not and iam quite scared :(