Like others have said, TAKE A HOT BATH!  i was just browsing this thread w/ every intention of going to a walk in clinic afterwards.  I decided to try the hot bath and the pain and swelling went away after less than 5 minutes. Thanks for the tip!! Yall may want to try before Getting a multi thousand dollar ER visit!`

Get HSV1 tested. Doctors never offered it to me and I came back positive. Need more people to get tested with these similar symptoms to draw any conclusion, though, because it could be a co-infection type of thing.

After reading through this feed I have realise that I more than likely have the same problem with my left nut including the fever. Also after reading I seem to have narrowed down the cause as one of the posts said he was taking supplements that caused the pain and listed ingredients I recognised one ingridiant NIACIN this is in all energy drinks in a very high quantity, I myself drink an excessive amount of them. Which would probably explain why the most part of blokes with this issue are in their 20's  us young blokes do love to abuse our caffeine 

I hope that this helps but I do still recommend seeing your gp

Niacin simply refers to the naturally-occurring vitamin B3, which honestly I couldn't imagine would hurt you unless you're drinking 5000% niacin drink or something. Or if you have some bacteria or virus residing in your gut that prefers niacin or niacin derivatives, you may increase the population of this organism.

Caffeine is probably the only culprit in these drinks, which acts on the adrenal glands.

I'm about to go back to the doc, after having tried to go for a 20-minute run yesterday and returning with a massive stomach ache, then vomiting, and then rocking in my bed for 5 hours in a fetal position b/c my testicles hurt so immensely much.

Please consider reading the below link also for the issue and suggest any treatment if you are having the same problem for testes-

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Pain__dull_ache_in_left_testis_from_last_10_months__pain_is_on_and_off__t293119.html#1118345

Im 16 too and im having the ame problem

Okay, so I've read through the thread, and I have similar symptoms (slight fever, left testicle top sore, swollen and painful to the touch, pain spreads to lower left abdomen).

But, it's not as severe as most the people in this thread have commented. It was pretty bad when I woke up this morning, but now it's just a very dull ache. I don't have a bath here, will a hot shower help?

Will it go away on it's own?

any sickness besides fever, possibly loose bowel movements and gas as well? and did it follow sexual encounter or no?

Hey, whenever I masturbate more then one time some thing happend and a vain like thing start paining from my Left Testicle to wards left waist and right side of knees and towards finger next to toe. the pain in Left Testicle is strong like some one hit them hard and even uneasiness in left waist and whole left leg. What is that can someone help me to understand.??

Hi, I'm 18 and the other day i started experiencing a sudden short sharp pain in my right testicle. It is just like a short single pulse every now and then. Sometimes I can work all day and only feel it once or twice (i have an active job not sat down) and then once I get in the car or sit down I can feel it 3 or 4 times in ten minutes. I cant see anything vissible such as swelling and I have only had this pain for a couple of days. I have heard drinking lots of coffee can have an affect? Also I stood up for a couple of hours the other day (not in a very upright position) and I think it started after that. Any ideas?

mine has been hurting for a cuppel of day and i have pain in me left tescical and in red what does it mean

I am having the same problem I z AM fourteen and yeah it hurts really bad I woke up this morning due to The pain I can't hardly move it hurts so so so bad I think i'm going to try the hot bath thing before consulting my parents about the problemI am on my phone so spelling and punctuation provably are not going to be gay in this post so hanks fand if someone Finns a good An deer please tell me thanks

I'm just writing a follow up that you may find useful.

I had bad, sensitive pain in my left testicle last December (2012). It was very similar to the majority of people in here and after talking to friends and family, I decided to take a trip to the walk-in centre at my local hospital (Leicester). Once arriving, I saw the wait to be rund 4 hours and resigned myself to having to sit there in pain for a very long time, however once I described the problem to the receptionist, she put me through as an urgent case and I was called to see a doctor within 10 mins of arriving.

After the doctor had inspected the testicle he believed it to be torsion but could not be sure, so urgently sent me over to the urology department at another hospital in Leicester. The specialist could also not be 100% sure, but decided to operate to check and if it was torsion, they would remove the testicle. I had to sign a consent form to agree to this. Obviously I was scared and worried, within an hour of arriving at the walk-in centre I was laying on a operating table about to be put to sleep.

Once awake and recovered I was told that it wasn't torsion, my testicle was intact and they suspected it to be Epididymitis. Obviously I was a little shocked that such a simple and easy to treat infection led to surgery, they told me that my infection was more severe than the usual case and so surgery was the best way to be 100% sure, and of course had it be torsion it needs to b dealt with very quickly.

I'm glad I went to get it checked, they treated me very seriously and quickly and whilst I have a scar on my testicles (not very noticeable) I'm so relieved it wasn't anything more serious.

I had fully recovered within a week from the surgery, though the stitches did take around 3 months to fully dissolve, but they don't hider anything ;)

So if you have anything like this, PLEASE get it checked out ASAP. Had it of been Torsion, I could have lost a testicle due to not going to see a doctor urgently.

I just got done jerking off and my left nut had a pain for about 3 min and then it went away any advice 

I had horrible and debilitating pain in my left testicle after the chlamydia antibiotics treatment. i decided to go the natural way and went to consult a chinese herbalist (in houston, Tx). it cost me about $400 for the treatment but i rather pay the money than stick with the pain. his treatment slowly got rid of the testicle pain and now it hasnt returned. i also tried garlic twice a day and used (Water) kefir as probiotics to help fight off any infection. email me if you want further information on how i got rid of it or if you need help.