what is it mine hurt so bad some times can't walk.pain shots up in go my stomach

I've had excruciating pain in both testicles for over 10 years and have had every test from every kind of dr and nothing had been found wrong other than the possibility of an infection but nothing has helped. So now I'm on 24 hr heavy pain meds and other meds with very little pain relief. It's a living hell. I would end it all myself but I've seen what damage that does and would rather be in pain the rest of my life than cause my family pain. Maybe someday someone will figure out something to help me. In the mean time, pray pray pray and get in the presence of God. It's the best pain relief there is. The only that I've experienced. And I'm in some heavy sh*t.

You can try to have them removed. Guys who have both removed just have to take testosterone therapy but its an option if its been that bad that long.

33 same problem. Left testicle Hurts all the way into my hip

My left nut hurts extremely bad pain not going away had since yesterday bal is aching and above groin kind of stings ima

hi I'm 37 I have the same thang going on there going to take mine.

Have you had tooth related swellings and immense head pains specifically on your temples, upper and lower jaw in addition to the symptoms you described ? As I am having the same situation and am fairly certain its Orchitis. We'll see what the Urologist says.

What was the medicine

I have it going on right now,scarred as hell,what is causing it????

Hey guys! I have same problem but only when i drink too much Alcohol or when i have fever or flu. Eat good food and take naccessary exercise and you'll be fine. It is happening beacuse of bacteria or ill.

There are so many reasons why these pains could be in one of your testicles. If you’re like me you hate going to the doctor. I always give something a day or two to see how I feel unless it seems to be getting worse by the minute. It can be so many thing from your tubes being twisted to stds, to blockage and more than usual some type of infection. I am 41 and have had this happen three times in my life. Yesterday was the worst on I had ever had and was probably due to anal sex from a couple days ago. It is already feeling better. If it’s not perfectly fine in another day then I’ll go to doctor on Monday. I believe in letting your own body fight off small infections itself. I think that mine is also from a vascectomy that I had when I was thirty because this ever happened til after. If any of you guys take fertility drugs or any type of steroids this can also cause pain in te testicles. Give it a day and if it’s getting worse then go to the doctor. Or don’t have sex with any more skanks. Lol. I am in the medical field myself so I’m not saying avoid doctors. Don’t get me wrong. I jut think people rush and get antibiotics too quickly for every little issue they have. Lay around and relax. See how it goes. Mine is already better after a day. We will see tommorrow then I’ll make a decision. Only my opinion guys. Take it with a grain of salt. What works for me might not work for others. Good luck bros

is this cancer at all i am worried

New Member
I'm 13 years old and today I woke up and had a crazy pain in my left testical. I'm extremely scared that I might have cancer or I slept in a strange way but I'm scared to say anything to anyone. can you please help me?

Hi Guest

Was it ok before you went to bed?
It could be you slept in a way that hurt your testicle.
During puberty there can be some testicle pain as they are growing and getting heavier.
You could try putting an ice pack on it for awhile to see if it helps to ease the pain.
If the pain is really bad you need to tell your parents and get it checked sometimes the cord can twist.