FOUND A CURE???? LISTEN UP PEOPLE: THIS MAY HELP YOU!

WOW. Same symptoms for me too. I'm not alone I guess.

I am a 25 year old male, always been health conscious. It has been 5 months, and I am finally starting to feel better.

My symptoms have ranged from
-irregular heart rate
-chest pain, back pain, stomach pain - alternating pains, randomly
-tightness in throat after eating, etc
-panic attacks and increased anxiety
-a sensation of things getting worse in stomach while stressed (almost burning sensation with stressful thoughts)
-constipation
-tightness in sternum, stomach
-headaches
-every time stand up get dizzy, almost pass out
-hands falling asleep really easily
-crazy amount of burping after eating
-etc

4 Things that I have done differently recently prior to getting better:
1) Run Hepa air purifier especially next to you while sleeping (I have Honeywell 50250-S cause you can vacum it...just make sure yours cleans mold in the air)
2) Take Wild oil of oregano tincture several times a day (I got it at wholefoods)
3) Eat greek or regular plain yogurt with RAW unheated honey (yogurt must have live cultures: probiotics and not flavored - ie corn surup, etc)
4) Cut out sugar / carbs / processed foods completely (I eat plenty of veggies and wild Alaskan salmon 3-7x week)

My conclusion:

It is either candida, mold allergic reaction, or some type of bacteria/ parasite or something else, I really dont know, it is hard self diagnosing (what we are forced to do) because these symptoms can fit everything from gerd, hernia, ulcer: hpylori, lyme disease, candida, anxiety disorder, mold poisoning, etc

But, my thinking on why they may have helped:
-air filter filters out mold spores
-honey & oil of oregano are anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal anti parasite...also both would reduce your allergy to mold if mold was the case. (honey dispels toxins, oil of oregano is anti histamine)
-greek yogurt - probiotics: self explanatory - helps digestive tract and prevents any hpylori, candida, etc from finding a home
-no sugar - helps rid of candida, makes it harder for bacteria to live in body, helps body be in a state of healing in general

So I don't know what it is, neither do the doctors, an ultrasound, ct, mri, blood tests, stool test, disease specialist, gastroenterologist etc

But I do know, at least I strongly believe those 4 things I added helped me tremendously. I am almost symptom free. I have a feeling it is a combination of candida and mold poisoning (mold poisoning can cause candida overgrowth which in itself can be intense on your system but not well known in the medical community) but again, I don't know.

God bless all of you, I hope every single person gets better. Much luck. (also mindset, I believe plays an important role - you have to know you will get better, not believe, but with complete certainty know you will get better - whether that certainty comes from a place that God guide you to, or your own determination. For me it was God. Also it probably helps on anxiety and stress which makes this much worse, but trust me I know it feels almost impossible not to focus on it when the symptoms are so severe and constant, not to mention the doctors are saying you are perfectly fine, very frustrating, but much better when letting go of that frustration) 

Anyways god bless, i will update if anything new comes up.

forgo a couple of the previous symptoms:

-red bloodshot eyes
-pain after eating many foods, cant eat very much
-strong pulsating below sternum, more than usual, especially after working out

Have had these symptoms for years; worst was when I rang NHS direct to find a 24 hr chest to get some indigestion medicine and they sent the paramedics out.  It is chronic trapped wind.  I had my gall bladder out which was severely inflammed after the ambulance run to hospital but this didnt solve anything.  I take Omneprazole daily and cant eat much bread or drink alcohol as this makes it horrendous; possibly I am yeast intolerant but the doctor wouldnt medicate just so I could have alcohol haha.  Real annoying thing is husband can burp on demand and I cant as the symptoms subside almost instantly if I have a really good burp.

I would like to warn you. My boyfriend had these symptons. We spent 4 hrs in the ER thinking he was having a heart attack. Preliminary EKG, chest xrays were okay, ER was very backed up, arm stopped hurting so we went home. He read these blogs and convinced himself this was what he had. He started experiencing severe left pain in tricep and back shoulder blade at about 8PM the next night. He took tylenol, used a heating pad, took Zantac, nothing seemed to help, but he would not go back to the ER. He went into cardiac arrest at about 3am and stopped breathing, heart stopped. Luckily EMS arrived within 5 mins while I did chest compressions. They were unable to revive him after 3 jolts with the defib paddles. They rushed him back to the same hospital we had been at the night before and revived him. He had a stint put in to open the blocked arter and is in ICU now. Self diagnosing is not a good thing.

Im 24 years old and Ive been having these symptoms for about 4 months about 10 months ago I went to the doctor and he told me that I have arthritis my left fingers are not straight and on December 25th  i went to the ER because the back of  my neck was hurting and I felt some tingling in my lips they told me it was stress related. About 3 weeks later I went to the doctor because I was feeling tingling in my left arm and fingers tinging in my lips I felt like somebody was pulling my lips the doctor did an EKG, and blood test  prescribed me baby aspirin and metoprolol  and also told me to go to the cardiologist. The next week I called to see what was the blood test results they said I have anemia and high cholesterol. That same week I start feeling a pain in the side of my left chest, and and gas (lots of burping)  I felt the tip of my tongue a little bit numb and tingling.  I thought i was having a Heart attack so I went to the ER they did blood test EKG and X-rays and everything came out normal. The doctor told me that it was like a sore muscles and he told me that the tingling of the tip of my tongue was because i need it some vitamins and eat more and its truth i don't eat a lot I eat two times a day its rare when I eat 3 times a day Im not overweight im 106 pounds. The doctor prescribed me some vitamins and ibuprofen for the pain. Now I've been having pain on my left arm, lots of gas and tingling but when i chew a baby aspiring it goes away. I never went to the cardiologist because when I went to the hospital they told me It wasn't my heart so I thought I didnt need  to go. Plus I don't have insurance. I also spend lots of time on my computer and my shoulder blades hurt. I wonder what I have I dont want to go to the hospital again because they dont find anything maybe its anxiety I dont know.

Sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Everyone on here has that fear since the majority of us have went to the ER to be checked. The tests come back negative so what should we do? Certaintly can't let it drown us into misery. There are situations that will occur where someone goes through what you all did. I have dealt with this for 15 years and every time I have been to the ER, same tests for heart came back negative. Yesterday at work I was really scared due to pain in the sternum, neck, stomach spasms, lightheadedness and left arm/fingers going numb. Shook it off and few hours later my jaw became numb. Went for supper last night and ate too many foods I should not have. This morning the symptoms are still present so I decided to research. Luckily I came upon this blog... I feel so much better knowing others are going through the same thing. My worst fear now is developing erosion of the stomach lining due to the acid. God Bless you all and 15 years later, I'm still alive and healthy other than this reflux.

I am 37 and have been experiencing the same symptoms but instead of my left arm it's my right arm.  I was told that it is acid reflux, but I have never had numbness in the arm before.  I have read your post and they have been very helpful.  I thought I was losing my mind. 

Ive had very much similar symptoms for about a year now. i am 17 years old, and i USED TO work out alot. i stopped because i began expirienceing chest pain/numbness in my left pectoral (near nipple) but it felt as if the pain was emanating from deep withing my chest cavity. later on, i began to notice that the pain was also on the same side on my back; along the side of my shoulder blade. i also began noticing that my shoulder blade was popping or rubbing against my rib cage when i moved my shoulder. the last symptom i began to notice was a small burp that began to occur frequently. the burp feels like a small bubble that lingers in my chest/throat untill i force it out. recently i also began noticing a numbness in my left armpit that shoots through my inner arm to my elbow. (could be a nerve?). those are all the symptoms as clear as i can describe them. been to the doctor they say it is deffinately not my heart. PLZ ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING LET ME KNOW :'( its so painful/frustrating

You are all having the problem I've had for 10 years, since age 21, it's called Costochondritis, it took me many years to figure this out. Doctors don't know what causes it but it's inflammation caused by injury, virus, or simple genetics. I've gone through the same deal, checked heart, observation. Ibupropen is your best friend, it's not heart related even though you might be convinced. Stress makes it worse, raining weather as well as physical activity. 

go to a chiropractor. all pleurisy is; is a rib out of place and putting pressure on your lung. I have it often and now know exactly when it happens. You will get immediate gratification.

28 years old and have had the same stuff happen. It only started 6 months ago and i'm over it . Will admit that i love beer , fried foods and ketchup. oh and half and half tea lol. I did smoke too. quit smoking thinking it would stop but didn't . So I'll start a new diet that says everything to do and let yall know . Health care sucks in america and cannot afford a doctor so I hope it works .

Yes, I've had the same symptoms I've gone to the doctor and he perscribed acid reflex meds for the constant belching but the symptoms have not improved. The doctor ruled out anything with my heart, but until I belch my heart doesn't feel like it goes back into rythem.

I am having the same symptoms. I am seeing a heart specialist at end of this month. I have no clue except the fact that I am under a great deal of stress. He thinks that is what it is. I am not entirely convinced but it could be possible. Stress can cause many, many symptoms and illness. It can even kill you if you let it. My mother will be 93 next month and will probably out live me. She has had angina, asthma and RA for many years. She has had every operation and illness you can think of. She was even in many auto accidents in her life time but she is still here. Go figure. She has longevity in her family. One sister lived to be 94. One of her uncles lived to be 99. One of her sister died from breast cancer at the age of 55 many years ago. My sister had breast cancer two years ago. She had no chemo and no radiation by her choice. Still no cancer in breast, but who knows it could be somewhere else in her. Even so, she will probably out live me due to the fact, I have stress. If you have any doubts about anything, get a second opinion by another doctor. It is always better to be safe than sorry and I do hope you get better. Someone told be to meditate and do yoga. I meditate to darn much and I can't bend these ole knees to do yoga. Be well and most of all be happy. God knows I am not either. I am thinking of becoming a comedian. See, I meditate way too much. haha Hope I made you laugh anyway.

wow i think you may have found the cure for millions of people

i have all the symptoms but i really think your on to something and im going to try what you said

many many thanks

I see this is an old thread, but has anyone came up with a solution for this? A few weeks ago, I begin to have the tingling in my left arm. I thought I pinched a nerve or pulled a muscle. Then came the burping, well I have had issues with my stomach for a while and sometimes I get the chronic burping. About 2 weeks ago, I started getting the chest pains. I am terrified because heart disease runs in my family with many family members having a heart attack at a young age. To make matters worse, I am living in Korea right now and the doctors are not always English friendly. I will be 34 in a few weeks and I have never had any problems like this before. Also, I have gone to the emergency room here and everything came back normal.