was wondering if you have also had some leg pain with this aswell? mostly in the top of the foot/ bottom of chin area, or behind the knees.  I'm 28 and have had this for about 5 years now. i've been diagnosed with anxiety depression, ibs, neuropraxia, and have also been told i have problems with my nerves surronding my colon/ stomach area.  I have been trying not to take any medicine due to the fact i've been diagnosed with all these in the past 4 years  and have been given too many different presciptions that are all for naught.  Mostly for anxiety and depression.  I find that during moments of high stress i have more panic attacks, and the pain gets more severe and the numbness stays longer.  I've also started getting numb in the back area behind my stomach and colon.  My anger has increased dramaticaly and am constantly getting into verbal confrontations with loved ones.  The depressions part kicks in full gear in random moments. i also get the thinking about dying, over stressing every medical visit cause i think everyone is goina be bad news. I'm sick of the pain and the anger that comes with this. wondering if anyones found out any more info or if this is just something that im going to have to deal with.. i think that its horrible that this many ppl talk about having so many of the same problems and it being nothing.. the hospital visits now feel like every doctor thinks i'm there trying to get a fix or something???  and everytime its the same thing..ur not goina die and we cant do anything for u.. wondering if anyone here has any past drug use? or still use? i smoke(d) pot and find that if i get too "high" it induces my panic attacks, maybe something chemical or brain imbalanceish? i dunno..thanks.

Yes me to idk what this cheers pain is I take alka seltzer and it goes away but keeps coming back dr said it could be gas

Hi friends. Its happens due to the wrong and heavy food. Do not eat heavy food like chicken and eggs. Have only normal and light food like green vegetables and fruits. Do not eat bread and acidic food like junk food, Do not eat bread at all. Try only light food. Do not eat till your stomachs get full. keep ur stomachs bit empty.

Have ice-cream after dinner. Have a walk of 20 to 25 minutes after lunch and dinner. Do not eat spicy food eat only sweet food. Try this for almost 20 days and check result

I had all the same symptoms a couple of years ago with heart pulpitations! Turns out it was an intolerence to caffeine. So try cutting out most caffeine from your diet guys and see how you go!

33 Male and Wow! Last night I got the same symptoms, left chest pain, within my left shoulder, blurry vision, tingling in fingers and hands, and the pain was moving up and down from neck to chest, also felt numbness in face (right side), I truly was scared sh*tless!! Almost called an ambulance, took 2 aspirins, and one diclofenac, still have some light pain on the chest this morning. But it was excruciating, never felt so much chest pain in my life. I think It was something I ate, started about an hour after dinner and went then went worse until 4AM, couldnt get sleep until 5:30Am.

I do take a bit more caffeine than I should, altough I have drank coke, and coffee all my life. Don't know what I did wrong last night. Anyway thinking seriously to visit a doctor see if they can find a cause for that.

I've have had similar symptoms like most of the people commenting. Went to the ER 3 times in a month, had ekgs, blood test etc. Diagnosed with gerd which basically means I have chronic reflux. The part I couldn't get certainty on was the numbing tingling sensationin hands arms sometimes around lips or cheek and even legs on occasion. The only person who reassured me it was more than likely being caused by reflux was a nurse not a doctor. I was prescribed some type of Pepcid pills, But the best thing is drinking lots of water room temperature is better and slow down on the coffee and sodas, change your diet and do some cardio execise ride a bike,run,play sports. trust me if you can do that consistently you'll feel good again.

Hello.. It definitely makes me feel that I am not alone. It is a collage of 2 conditions - GERD and IBS. I have 3 medications. Omeprazole 2mg 2X a day, Gasex (as and when required) and a good medication called librax (google it up). The last 2 medications I take before eating out or before heavy meals. I am fine mostly, but some times the belly hurts - upper or lower. The only thing that bothers me is life never became same again - I have to watch my food, I STOPPED COFFEE, and there is always this omeprazole (Which is known for creating calcium deficit). You guys will be fine - EKG, CTSCAN, ENDOSCOPY, COLONOSCOPY all can be done, but I can bet, nothing will come up..

Hello everyone,
                      I am experiencing the same symptoms that you have been experiencing.  I am burping excessively, which is annoying.  My left arm is sore in the armpit like I have torn a muscle, but it never heals, and it is very sensitive to temperature.  I get heartburn periodically and it hurts my left underarm when I get it.  I have also had the tingling fingers, but only to a very minor degree.  I wonder if tinitis is part of this condition as well ?  Does anyone else get a ringing in their ears ?

As this spectrum of symptoms appears to be a cluster, I would love a doctor to address our concerns.  So far I have been told by doctors that the symptoms are unrelated.  Does anybody else really buy into this ?  I think the problem is that WE as a symptom group sort of fall between the cracks in medical specialties, so nobody can give a good diagnosis, and most GPs who are supposed to be generalists and our first point of contact (sort of medical solicitors) are not often up to the task.  Keep posting, and if anyone gets some answers please share them.  I hope this is more than merely the aches and pains of ageing, but as we are all here with the same symptoms, it seems to be.

I am a 17 year old girl and I have the same exact symptoms! I always fear that it has something to do with my heart, such as a heart attack which makes me panic and obviously makes it worse. I haven't been to the doctor because I am scared.. I don't want anything serious to be wrong with me, especially at this age :( the pain usually comes at night when I think about EVERYTHING. I hate it, I want it to stop! Can someone help me??

Hello Suids....I read your comment.  I myself experience the same symptoms.  Doctor checked blood work and all and resulted normal.  Wondering what kind of MRI you need to request from the doctor.

Thanks,

CARD4

hello there, I am now starting to believe that there is no serious problem with my heart, since I have had the same symptoms for months. it started with a terrible neck pain which then moved up into my skull behind the left eye and i had vision changes. then came the tingling and numbness and  and joint/muscle pain. multiple stress tests, blood tests, ecgs later they found nothing wrong with my heart. i am a smoker, been drinking coffee excessively and ate junk food. part of the problem is that i panic when i get symptoms which causes palpitations, etc. i feel like there is something serious gouing on but no doctor wants to believe me  and that makes it even worse for me. I recently started having discomfort on the left side of my chest when swallowing and that is hoow i found this page. the worst is the pain in the left arm and numbness. i also have neck pain and stiffness. i am obsessed with my symptoms and that makes me anxious 24/7. i am working on changing my lifestyle since this has given me a wake-up call. i suffer from depression and anxiety disorder which the doctors blame it on but i believe it's physical. reading yoour posts made me feel better because i got some reassurance that it is not some deadly desease. thinking about changing my family doctor tho...

I have experienced the same symptoms pressure and tightness on the left side of my chest left arm numbness. These sensations freak me out...I've been to several doctors had EKGs ECG stress test and all were normal. I have taken maalox, zantac, gas x and prescribed omeprazole and nexium which didn't work for me at all. So I have resulted to home remedies I started with apple cider vinegar after meals which worked for a while but seems to have stop working so I have started to drink hot water which helped me to burp a lot and I got some reliefe. I even place a hot water bottle on my chest and stomach, which gave some relief too. I hope this helps!!! Not 100% but they helped without all the meds GOOD LUCK

I had exatly the same problem and being treating for many year but with my new doctor she did my breath test and that was positive with bacteria call H Pylori after that I got presception call HP pack 1 it's a week treatment and now I doing good no more heartburn or pain the same anymore much better so guys try that and see if that help I hope everything go good for all

I'll add my story to the growing list here.

I'm a 31 year old male, not in as good of shape as I'd like to be, but generally healthy.  Maybe 5 or 10 more pounds to lose before I'm in my proper BMI.  I eat healthy.  I don't exercise enough but am getting better.

I will get sharp pains in my chest, just to the left of the center.  I'll feel a general pressure - IN my chest, not ON it....  Sometimes I'll get a tingle just below the heart, an inch or so above where the ribs begin.  I will occasionally have tingling down my left arm, and/or around the armpit, and/or up the left side of my neck and face, up to the eye or even the temple area.

This has been going on for three or so years... maybe a few more, as I had similar symptoms up to 6 years ago that were diagnosed as atypical migraines (tingling in left chest and down left arm, along with a "whoosh" of faint-ness) although I now think that whoosh was esophageal spasms, and the faintness was anxiety.... but anyway

I've freaked out and gone to the ER a handful of times.  I have had stress tests, from 6 years ago and 6 months ago - normal.  Ultrasounds - normal.  Blood tests - normal.  EKGs - normal.  Xrays and CT scans - normal.  Take-home event monitors - normal (benign palpitations once...).  Upper Endoscopy - mild GERD, with no irritation.  My GI doc called it NERD - Non-Erosive Reflux Disorder.

It is SO HARD to not think there is something hidden that is drastically wrong.  The accompanying anxiety perpetuates the sypmtoms.... but there is nothing else to do but eat right and take my nexium twice a day and maalox now and then.  

I came to this website today because I've been waking up with a lot of tingling in my arm/chest/head in the areas I described.  I promised myself I would google it as long as I wouldn't freak out about anything heart-related I might read.  And the equation is right - I'm on a business trip and haven't been eating as well as I normally do at home (fatty restaurant meals) and took up coffee drinking again, and haven't been getting enough rest.  Whenever these things come together for me, the symptoms return.  Not to mention additional stress (need to find a new job soon, may be moving, etc)

And this isn't the only forum I've read it on either - I hope doctors or researchers read these now and then to identify where their patients actually want answers.

Hang in there and keep posting!

Feel the same way.. before I got to the emergency room, I was feeling severe pain on shoulders and neck.  Doctor told me it was GERD.  Felt better after he injected me with meds.  I feel the symptoms when ever I drink too much sodas.  It still scares me when I feel my face numb and I feel the tightness in my chest and upper part of my stomach.