I would go to the doctor.

well im 17 my bf thinks im preggo i dont know my period came on time but we had sex a lot after my last period but he told me i can still be preggo do to his mom having her period with her baby but im scared i have normal cramps and im on my secound day of my cycle so can i be pregnant?

hi iam 22 years old i had a intercourse with my fiance arnd 25 of september and had an i-pill after that.. i usually get my periods evry month btwn 1-4,, butt it got delayed by 4-5 days,my mensturation cycle lasted for2-3 days as normal but from 28th onward itself iam having problems in my vaginal section.. iam visit the bathroom again and agian and have a lot of pain below my knee.. and i feel like there is some swelling in my vagina somewhere because whenever i pee i feel some pain.. if you have any knowledge about this then it would be very kind of you to help..

I am having the same problem and i am 15 so idk what to do

Oh my Goodness i feel the same way!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody answer her!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am prg now and it says that i am not i thinck u shooled tell her to go to a dr about it !!

I just had my period about a week ago and I am starting to get symptoms of pregnancy.....my boobs have gotten bigger, I'm constantly going to the bathroom every 5 to 10 minutes and I'm eating alot more than I usually do. But the problem is is that I don't have regular periods because I have PCOS (polycustic ovarian syndrom) Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?

Icebreaker

Last month I did not get my period at all. However I did experience some pregnancy symptoms (frequent urination every hour, and sharp backaches pains, as well as dry mouth)...

Today I got my period:(

I have been having unprotected sex for more than a year. This is the first time I experience these symptoms...

Can u help with some advise as to what this might be???

Really ... I was question about still being pregnant while your period... Am going through it now.... Am in my first trimester and started to bleed like my period and I went the hospital . They haven't told me yet if I lost my baby or if am still pregnant.. I had to go back in two days and do sonogram and other exams to determine what going on.

Alright I am not trying to come out as rude, I say this with respect. Whoever thinks that periods don't some during pregnancies are wrong. It's quite normal for women who were naturally heavy bleeders to have there period. Because your blood from your periods are held back to help form and support the baby. Oh, and when you are around 6-8 weeks you make get a brown or red discharge that is normal too. Inside your womb when everything starts forming together you get a brown disharge which is old and uneeded blood. The certain medications or antibiotics can cause a false negative on a pregnancy test or you may be like me and have a low count of the hormone that is read to show your pregnant so may not even show in your blood test. The best way to know is through ultrasound. So don't freak out and think you are misscarrying it is alright. Then last but not least you know when you are misscarrying when you get a strikin pain in your lower abdomen you will think you're going into labor and you have alot of blood passing out like a horrid period that passes at least a quart of blood. But don't get confused when you do have pain and your pregnant please do get checked out for the safety of your baby:)

..so there's a probability I can be pregnant? cuz if i am ..i would be 4 1/2 months pregnant...like i had all symptoms but i still have my regular period. i mean i have been feeling even some kind of movements or kicks(?)..but I'm so confused cuz i still get my period...plz help!

i am getting regular normal periods, but have pregnancy symptoms and if i am pregnant i would be about 4 and a half months gone. please give me comments on what you think!

Okay I'm 17 years old in I was 3 mounths prego but had a abortion and did not go back for my check up my female area kinda has a fishy smell to its when I have sex my bf doesn't seem to care lol of course he just wants the sex lol but I belive that I'm prego again I feel like it but then I don't it's on and off but I had heavy bleeding not period type because it was on and off and lasted for 5 days not normal for me and at 1st I was eating a lot but now I'm just eating small amounts off food but I have head aches n peeing a lot but I'm not tired really n I'm very very moody lol Please please any one help me with any answers please and thank you xo

It can be anything but you need to take a test take one now then one in a week or so if say negative n u still feel prego go to the doctor

i have the same problemi had sex january 8th, 2012 and i had my period that month for 3-4 days and turned around and had my peroid the same time in febuary 3-4 days and now its march 23, 2012 and i still havnt started my period yet and i dont know if im late or what. but, ive been stessed out i stay tired and hungry all the time. some days all i want is ice cream and chocolate. when i eat i feel like throwing up but cant.. i always have to go to the bathroom everyday. my back is always bothering me non stop. i use to sleep on my stomach before this happen and now i cant and i dont know if im pregnant or not if i am please let me know im a junior in high school and im 17 years old ill be 18 in june. and need answers