hello everyone i need some answers because im really confused well to start i i had sex on feb 6 2012 and it was the day i ovulated and my boyfriend came inside of me and then on feb 19 i got my period it was a heavy flow....then march comes around and i had sex on march 1,2012 for about 7 mins lol and it was a day i was fertile but he did not come inside of me we stopped i was due for my period on march 17 2012 and now my period is 7 days late im am having lower abdomen cramps like really bad sore breast hurts to lay on them i crave food im really sleepy i can sleep all day if i wanted to and im having discharge idk what it could be is it possible i was still pregnant from feb and just still had a period can anyone help me i have not taken a test yet because i keep thinking my period is going to come because thats what my cramps are telling me...please help

I've been to the doctors and they did a urine test and it came back negative. I have been having irregular periods and they only last a couple days. Also I have been getting a bigger belly and been having pregnancy symptoms could I be pregnant?

My stomach is getting big, my boobs hurt. ..
I'm having a lot of the symptoms.. 
But I took 3 pregnancy test that all showed up negative. 
Today I started what I could call a "period"
but i'm not for sure.. I'm soooo worried. 
Someone please help!!!!!
),:

Sounds like you have a uti it causes all of those symptoms you were explaining

Guest wrote:

GRADEA 798 wrote:

I'M CURRENTLY HAVING THE SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY AND ON MY MENSTRAL CYCLE AND I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD GO TO THE DOCTOR OR JUST IGNORE IT BECAUSE I DO HAVE A PERIOD

Yes, you can have regular periods while pregnant. I gave birth to 8 children. I has a regular period with 5 of then. In one of my pregnancies, I had regular periods until I gave birth. I still think you should consult a doctor. Sometimes, your body produces low levels of HCG, and they cannot be detected by urine and sometimes blood pregnancy tests. Which was the case with me a few times. It sometimes took up to 5 months before I got a positive. By that time I already knew.

Hey would it be possible to have an email conversation with you GRADEA 798? I have some questions and everyone else doesnt believe me and I think you could help. Many thanks

Ok , I had sex October 15th and since then I've had a normal menstrual cycle . No vomit or enlarged stomach , but I'm paranoid because sometimes I feel like my vagina aching and sometimes my stomach hurts . I also feel a heart beat in my stomach . Pls help !!

you feel a heart beat in your stomach? No one on here can help you. You should go see a doctor.

I'm feeling the same way

hello everyone..............................i am twenty one and have never been pregnant before. however i didn't see my

period in the month of june and it came in on the first of july. one week after that my breast increased in sized and by belly

look bigger than normarl. it's almost the end of july and i feel like am about to have my period. i don't know if am pregnant or not 

because havent done a test. so should i do a blood test or the home test . i know by body is changing that is my breast getting tender,

painful nipples, and the belly.................... any response is welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you can it is proven that you can have your period and be pregnant> Icebreaker then you say you will answer with honesty

im 23 years and my last periods was end of May, i'v missed June and i did go for test at clinic was positive but they have drawn blood for the lab and it have come negative but still my period sycle is not normal is only 3days but im worried 'coz i really need this baby.

Well right now Iam in this position too Iam prego age 14 I got all the signs of pregnancy like nausea , sore nipples, brown lining around my nipples and white little dots and bloating , lower back pains and got my period super late like 2 weeks late for the last 2 months . I haven't gone to the doctor because I really don't know what to do anymore ? Help any1 please

me and my boyfriend have been trying for 10 months to have a baby, i have had light bleeding for 18 days now today was meant to be the start of my period and the bleeding isnt much difference to how it has been fot the last 19 days, i normally get heavy periods and bad cramps but nothing like this month could i be pregnant or have something else wrong with me, its driving me crazy!

im in the same sitiation i had a regular period last 2 months...sorta they were semi heavy 2 days and the other 3-4 days i spotted and im having pregnancy symptoms if u dont mind me asking how heavy was ur period while u was prego

Several women have tested negative through a blood test in the first weeks of their pregnancy. Just sayin! When it comes to being pregnant... nothing is "normal" or "abnormal" every woman's body is different.