I had my urine test,and the results shows positive,and I also go for the blood test the results says positive too,while I was having my period, but now 3days After my period the hcg says negative, right now I'm confused.

No. You can't have your menstrual period while you're pregnant.

Some women do have vaginal bleeding during pregnancy. Some even report intermittent bleeding that seems like a regular period to them. But vaginal bleeding during pregnancy is not the same thing as menstruation.

will u called this a vaginal bleeding,bcos it comes out like a normal menstruation and lasted for five day,but in the first day of my period was when I go for blood test and the results says positive, but now after my periods had ended and I also did anoda blood test that says negative. so now I'm really confused

I was exactly the same 5 months pregnant later ... and no one would do anything because I couldn't get a positive result had to go for scan to prove I was thinking months pregnant xx regular bleeds every month to x

Ok i think im pregnant because i did the home bleach pregnancy test nd it foam up which mean iam pregnant but i woke up 3am and got my period and started having pain in my lover part of my stomech somebody tell me whats going on

I had sex when my last period went off in November and December and I still got my period could i be pregnant Everytime I take a test that I'm not pregnant I would like to know

From what i heard from some sites ive read, it could be possible. Some woman dont go through symptoms of pregnancy. But if its been a month and u tested negivite, probably not. But you can get a blood test to find oit for sure.

Hi! I have a question...

Hi I know you wrote a long time ago but i was wandering how heavy and what colour was tour période during pregnacy? Could you notice any difference with tout usual periods? Thank you!