I'm 22 years old and I had never had intercourse with a man until last September I have always had regular periods me and my boyfriend always have unprotected sex but he always pulls out he says he has never came in but for the last 4 months I have started my period irregular Every 2 and 1/2 to 3 weeks and this month I experienced pregnancy like symptoms nausea vomiting and wired craving and very bad stomach pains and become very emotional and sleepy I also was on my menstral when I experienced this but I was on my menstral for 3 days off 2 and on again 2 days .... I took a pregancy test a week before my menstral but now I'm off I don't know if I should take another one? Could u be pregnant ?? And it's not showing on my urine test or its my body being weird ???help please

My concern is that my tummy is gettinger bigger and i am having these cravings but i still do get my periods, i aready have two kids but did not notice i was pregnant with either of them until when my husband bruougt up the subject, could i be pregnat again

your post kinda give me some relieve,i'm driving crazy over 2 weeks for having symptoms of pregnancy which is far beyond my plan..home oregnancy test turn negative and i have my period.But what drives me crazy again,while browsing i read lot of post that they actually have there periods while they are pregnant.

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for awhile and I thought for sure this time I was pregnant.My symptoms are extremely sore breast, headaches, and a heaviness in my lower abdomen. I didn't want to get my hopes up and I'm still hoping I could be pregnant. I'm suppose to start my period tomorrow (I've been tracking my periods every month for over a year) but I just started today. My breast never hurt when my period starts. So could it still be possible I'mpregnant? When should I take a test? If I'm suppose to start tomorrowshould I wait to take a test? 

Hello right now I'm having a normal menstral but think I'm pregnant the test came out negative but Ijust recently had a child a year ago and Ihad normal menstrals and everything and I didn't find out Iwas pregnant til 4mths went to doctor took test at home.Negative now Idont know what to do

Hi my names tahlia my period was three weeks late and I just got it today but for a month now I've had bloating cramps back ache head aches going to the loo every 30 minutes my belly looks bigger like to the point where people have asked cause its hard its bit fat it's rock and hurts a lil to press hard on it and also I'm getting spider viens all up my belly and breasts . Could I be pregnant I mean what tha ?!

Hi I'm 17 ill be 18 next month and I'm afraid I might be pregnant about the 13th I started spotting and I did that for 2 days and That's usually when I get my period then I started getting a normal flow and it did that for about 5 days but sometimes it would act like it was gonna stop prior to that's I was having some pregnancy symptoms and thought I was pregnant but when I started getting a normal period thought I was but when I got off my period I started throwing up n getting frequent headaches n feeling extremely tired. I don't know wat to do or think I'm confused I need help does anyone have answers!

SEE ME TOO I AM HAVING SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANC BUT I AM CURRNTLY BLEEDING I THINK I AM GOING TO THE DOCTOR TODAY OR TOMORROW

I was reading and seen some similarities to what I'm experiencing. I had unprotected sex two weeks ago, i figured since it was 3 days past ovulation I'll be fine. Then i started sleeping a lot and craving vegetables, i also had the runs the weekend after nd now i hadnt gone for an entire week. My friend cooked for me nd it was delicious but moments later i threw up, ever since then 5/21 ive been nasueated nd i feel full all the time. Im gassy i had no tenderness in my breasts no back pain mind u my period is 3 days away. It was supposed to come yesterday its here today in this rusty orange brown color not like normal brown then red. Its also so light i don't feel it. I have a feeling i am but I'll find out nxt month for sure oh i did take otc pt and it was negative. My sister thinks i tested too early i think I'm the one unlucky one of my moms five girls to not be able to have kids. I also have cysts in my right ovary so i really doubt I'll be a mom ever. Anways I'll come back in a few weeks with a definite answer. Hope i am, im 26 i think im of age lol

I had a period when i was pregnant. the first one i didn't miss. my due date was 6 weeks out, because of this but there is no way the baby was 34 weeks when he weighed 3.1KG and was the average length of 41 weeks. so it is true, you can "bleed" but id say maybe only the first one, after that they stopped for me and pregnancy went just fine son now 2 years old and full of energy. i cant remember if it was lighter or not as around that time i was in a car accident (altho i was already having the period so not related to that) and was busy trying to find a new car!

I have 2 children and I think I maybe pregnant again im experiencing all the symptoms but I got my period twice in one month im restless I just wanna lay down all the time im crying about everything and my one year old now clings to me like crazy I brought a cheap pt and it was neg so maybe im just experiencing something else I can't be pregnant right?

I had unprotected sex October 8 my period was originally suppose to come on the 24th but instead it came 6 days earlier. Now I continued to have unprotected sex the month of September came and I had unprotected sex right after I begin to have light bleeding a pinkish color and it continued to spot for 3 days before actually turning reddish now my period was suppose to come on the 20th but instead the spotting started on the 15th . I'm confused what's going on? I know it's not an std I recently got tested and I'm not sure it's pregnancy because I didn't experience this my first pregnancy.

Wrong, blood tests CAN in fact be negative. My sister had two blood tests done and both were negative. Two months later she went to the doctor to get birth control and found out she was already almost four months along. As for me, I had a seemingly normal "period" up until I gave birth. Heavy bleeding, clots, cramps, backaches. My ob-gyn informed me that several pregnant women experience this and almost always everything is fine and there's no need to worry. Every woman and every pregnancy is different. That's why we can't base EVERYONE on a certain criteria of what's supposed to happen, rather than what does. These things are very possible and not as rare as some people like to think.

My first pregnancy was I had a normal period for three months, May, June, July. I missed my period the following month, no pregnancy symptoms till I was on my 6th months. En now I am experiencing the same thing 6yrs ago. I am on period now, tested possitive. Just waiting for next month to confirm.

i posted a week ago . I had all the preg or pm symptoms and on the 17 of may af visited .it normal last 3-4 days and as i write i feel so sick like a pig. I havebackache,pulling abdomen pain,cramps are unbearable.I hav nausea at times and not vomiting though.My breast are not painful anymore but there have grown and are more tingly and itchy.I took a pt a day before and it came back negative.now i dont know what to believe