I know from experiance negitive pregnancy test blood or urine mean nothing. With my last child I missed my period. So I went to the doctor they did urine it was negitive. I went back a week later And again my urine test was negitive so i had a blood test done and it was negitive. At this time i was over  weeks. I went to the doctor once a week. I had urine test done every week had a pap done and the doctor keep saying I wasn't pregnant. But I knew I was I had two other children I knew what pregnant felt like. So after weeks of fusteration I was sent to a specialist by this time I was beginning to believe maybe I wasnt pregnant and something was wrong with me.  I saw my doctor one last time on a wendseday took another test it came back negitive then two days later I saw the specialist on Friday. He said that my body was probably just going through some changes and that he would prescribe me some medication to get my periods back on track. He wrote out the prescription then told me before I could leave he needed me to take a pregnancy test for his records. So I did. A few minutes later I traded my prescription for a pregnancy verification. I was already three months. And do to the late verification the messed up on my due date and i had to have an emergancy C- section because they sceduled mine when i would of been 43 weeks instead of the normal c section schedualing at 38 to 39 weeks. My point is anything is possible. And I also did have some mild bleeding at 15 weeks.

I agree with my first I had a period until I was 4 mos and negative tests!! And had a perfectly healthy baby:) I agree!!!

I have had sex with my boyfriend we are trying to have a baby I did not get my period for almost 2 months and then this morning I woke up and was bleeding heavy brown blood .. The test I took cme back positive and I have had mood swings , have been abnormally tired, feel sick after everytime I eat. We have sex 4 times and he did ejaculate in me twice I don't no what to do I am freaking out

I'm really worried.

So 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and i had some symptoms of a pregnancy but i dont know because im now on my period. I think i mean im cramping... I need hhelp the test came out negitive.. my period was late.

My friend had sex and concieved her kid .. n 2 days later she started her "regular" period .. then thought she wasn't pregnant , but ended up missing every other period n was pregnant .

yes u can be pregarnt have your period every1 body is difrrent so dont knw where u get yur info from

i had my child had my period

I found out i was pregnant in late july of 2012 and in aug i started ti bleed so i went to the emergency room and they said i lost the baby and then i went to the encrinoligyst and i had my grandpa read my test and it said im pregnant but yet i just got off my montley?

Yes you Can have a period and be pregnant .... I should know.. I had a normal period for 5 mo's and yes I took over the counter pregnancy test and came out neg all the time... I knew some thing was not right I had all the signs of being pregnant except a period.. I went for my checkup to have my med's redone and My doctor took a blood test to check my medication levels.. When he came back in to the room He said Congratulations your pregnant!!! I said this can't be I have had a normal period for 5 months.. He said well it can be.. and it is.. he said seen this before... I was in shock..
I have had 2 children before this and never had this happen to me so.. I am living proof... and so is my Son justn : )

I had unprotected sex on october 5th and I was on my period but then we did it again on the 27th. Sure enough I thought I was I was going to get my period again around the beginning of this month (since I had gotten it at the beginning last month). I did however get some dark brownish fluid discharge at the time I was supose to be getting my period, it lasted for about a week then my period came. I've had strong cramping, dizzyness, cravings, and feeling nausea. Maybe its all in my head but can I still be pregnant?

i am having that problem now

I am 18 and I have been experiencing some symptoms of pregnancy but I am on birth control. I started a new pack about a month ago and I got told that if I were to have sex then I would need to use condoms (well unfortunately, we didn't). I took my last pill 3 days ago and i started my period on the 2nd day and still on it know. It's not too heavy but the pain is unbearable. Is there a possibility that I am pregnant?

please try and see your doctor.

Im having these same problems.

HHi I have a question. I am not sure if im pregnant or not. I've been having symptoms of being pregnant my nipples aren't normal like they were I've been getting nauseated almost every morning. And I was a couple days late on my period. And when I got it, it was sometimes lite pink and then brown with a red tint. And my stomach feels tough like tensed. And I don't know if I could possible be pregnant? Can someone help me?

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend back in January between the 10th and 14th (during my ovulation) he's not sure if he pulled out in time. I have been feeling very tired, pain in lower abdomen and back, headaches, emotional. I took a pregnancy test on the 27th and there was barely a line that said positive. Then I took a digital one a day later and it said negative. I started my period February 3rd but I'm still having the same symptoms as before except now I can't stop eating. I'm supposed to go to the gynecologist tomorrow to have a Pap smear but not sure if I'll be able to since I'm on my period. My breasts are also sore which normally happens a week before my period but didn't start until yesterday. Help me please!