You can have a false negative if your HCG levels are not high enough to detect and you can still bleed while pregnant

So me and my ex bf had sexual intercourse several times in the month of December of 2015 that was unprotected each time. On December 31st, or January 1st I can't remember the exact day, but I had light pink spotting only when I wiped for off and on that day. It went away. On January 3rd of 2016 I had my period which they are always normal. Up until this month (march of 2016) I'm still having my periods but lately I've been feeling different. My stomach feels bloated and heavy, I been feeling nauseated, tired all the time, moody/emotional, headaches, and some foods make me feel nauseous these days. I was even told by my brother that I'm glowing and if I'm pregnant. I seen by hundreds of people on different forums that they had their normal periods while pregnant it's now been 3 months since then. Idk if it's just me thinking but sometimes you just get a weird feeling that doesn't seem right.

Take a test. First urine after you wake up.

I am on my period right now and i be feeling moventments in my tummy. Even before my period came on

so we've been trying for baby number 2, when my period came a week early i at first thought it was implantation bleeding but then it lasted a full 7 days, started off light then got heavy and then light so i just assumed it was my period and that i wasn't pregnant. I took a preg test 5 days after my period ended because i was feeling nauseous/crampy and sure enough it came back positive!

My mother had full blown periods heavy and all for 3 month's while pregnant with my brother so for ppl to say you can't have ya period and be pregnant is full of it..Doctors don't have the answers to everything

Im in the same situation im 14 turning 15 and i think i might be pregnant but im not sure because ive been having to go pee like every 15 minutes and at first my stomach was cramping with no bleeding and after a couple of days i noticed there was blood and it was a light redish color and my period should come in like 2 days so idk if im pregnant or if im starting my period can anyone help me?

Did your Dr say why this happened?

Is this true?

I thought I would've been 4 weeks pregnant but started my period on time. Regular with small clots. Ive had nausea and still do. Haven't tested yet. Should I even bother? Is it possible to have that one last period while preggos? Thanks

How did you know then that you were pregnant?

Yes. You can. I have a client who is approaching 35 weeks and had 2 regular periods at the start of her pregnancy. Found out at 6 weeks... Had the second period 2 weeks later. Healthy baby girl on the way. I am having a period now. And I'm 4 weeks pregnant. It is possible. Many reasons: sometimes it's pregnant with twins and loss of one and one remains.

Question so i been getting a regular period for the past 6 months since i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend we have been using condoms since and all the sudden i havent gotten my period in 2 months i took a pregnancy test it was negitive can i be pregnant? I feel little movement in my stomach but dont know if its gas and i feel like something is pushing very low where my c section line is like when i was pregnant with my other 2! Anyone ever experienced this? Help please

stop scaring people. its not possible

Yes you can . My grandma mother had her period while pregnant with my mother