Rubbish! It is definitely a female ejaculation, any guy who doesn't want to be with you cause of it is stupid. I would give me left arm to be with a beautiful girl who can squirt.

Regarding meds, yes they can reduce your sex drive, but they can also affect orgasms. Certain medicines can make it harder or impossible to orgasm, whereas others can affect it the other way. Causing increased sensitivity etc.

I have this problem as well - I feel the intense orgasm feeling & can have this anywhere up to 7/8 times depending on how aroused I was at the start. I've been afraid that it's urine but my fiance has said to me that it tastes like cum. I'm still concerned cos the stains that are left have a slight (extremely slight) yellowish tinge around the edges. This is so frustrating & confusing for me! I won't let him perform oral sex on me anymore because of it

most of the time it is urine ,most women would like to believe its not.

i guess cause they think its nasty, so they all want to believe its cum ,lol.

I'm having this same problem. I have searched all over the web for details and it all says its just female ejaculation but I don't think so in this case. When I cum it has the strong distinct smell of urine...

Some women do pee when climaxing. I t has no odour at the start but if left for a while it  will smell exactly as stale pee. Female ejaculation is totally different. The fluid is thicker and does not come from the urethra. Its not uncommon and as a male, I find it no problem. (usual precautions to be taken if this is the case, just as you would do if someone were to wet a bed) This is something I am very familiar with and have researched often.

The important thing to remember is that men have controlled the history of women, our health, our jobs, our human rights for centuries. Discrediting the idea that a woman could be producing something other than urine is just another example of men deciding things for women. Personally depending on whom Im with, and the amount of pleasure I have is how wet I get. If it's amazing, sometimes things get really wet. Its not urine

I have has this experience many times and wondered what the hell was happening! But it doesn't smell. That's the biggest clue. I have had these moments and checked my clothes and bed sheets after and there is no smell. It's a wonderful thing for both partners and if you can?! Yay you. I love it!

I have the same experience and am also concerned. It doesnt feel like it is coming from where pee comes from feels like it's coming from quite deep at the back and creates a huge mess, it doesn't smell at the time but if left to dry starts to have an odur.. don't know whetere to be worried or not. My husband doesn't seem to mind.....

I agree I do the same and I've smelt it... Definitely pee :(

How have you dealt with this?

I have the same problem. Only it Durant feel like I'm done after. It's just luge great this is gross but I still need to cum. I think. I'm pretty sure it's pee.

I empty my bladder and when I cum it is just liquid. it smells like pee and felt like pee. I have never had an orgasm before. did I pee or orgasm?

Some medications will allow you to begin to climax but will prevent you from reaching an orgasm, I am unsure what mediation you are on, but I know for a fact that certain anti depressants can do this.

According to Shannon Bell & Dianna J Torres & Deborah Sundahl, Who all pioneer work in female ejeculation, In the same way, a man cannot pee with an erection, a woman cannot pee if she is sexually aroused.

Deborah Sundahl : Female Ejeculation & the G spot 

Diana J Torres : Vajaculation

Shannon Bell was doing ejeculation classes for women, back in the 90s.

So, They Should Know.

Your boy frend likes this. Just put a bady change pand undrer your bumb he will find it very erotic dooiny this for you.