I've had this, I had a small operation when I was 16 they make a slight cut above the groin to the right and enter via a vein.

I'm 22 and I can say the enlarged veins stay they don't disappear, Infertility I don't think is an issue as I got a girl pregnant just a couple of months ago :/

I was given three options at the time, one the minor op, two the big op where I could end up infertile and three leave it alone.

I picked the first option at the time.

f**k you
mother f****r

I have a grade 3 vericocele in my left side. Am planning for micro vericocelatomy surgery shortly. I would like to know whether the bag of veins disappear after surgery? How long does it takes ? Or it disappears after some months post surgery?
Please help me. Your words are really worth and giving me self confidence.

Dont wry, meet a psychiartist. Pray to god....

LOL, abuse in the womb

I have had a varicocele since I was 13 or 14. It is a pretty large one and at times it can be uncomfortable. I am now 58 years old. I had two kids when I was in my 30's and never had any fertility problems at all. Reading about the various surgeries available, I have just never felt they were worth the risks. I just wear fairly tight fitting jockey (actually Calvein Klein) briefs for support and continue on with my life. (FCN, Pennsylvania)

I am a 42 yr old man, who was just diagnosed with varicoceles. I've had the problem for at least 8 years. It went unchecked, because the doctor wouldn't send me in for a dopler ultrasound. Now some appear thrombosed. I have an achy heavy feeling in the scrotum. I should have stayed on top of this problem, because now I don't know the extent of the damage. But... And I emphasize BUT... By now a person should be mature enough to not be affraid to discuss it with a physician, and stay on top of the situation, untill you know for sure. Don't know yet, but it looks like surgery is gonna be in my future.

Hey dunno if you're reading this but I'm exactly the same age and going through exactly the same thing and I have prom this Friday and I'm going with a girl so there's a chance you know... I've done stuff before but that was before I got vericocele! How did it work out for you?

I had varicocele embolization done last year after years of pain. The varicocele is now gone and I'm no longer swollen and in pain. It was a really simple procedure and I was back at work 2 days later. The pain before was pretty much constant I felt misserable. I did loads of research I decided it was about time I got something done.

what advantages did you gain post op ie more testosterone production & if more semen.i have had a left sided varicocele since my teenage years & lately have developed a cyst on my right testicle,my lobido is non existent & can only produce a little semen every 5-6 weeks?

Hey I have been diagnosed with left varicocele..1 1/2 yrs ago.I got my Testosterone tests done..im 19 and levels are 278ng/ml..I told doc to look after treatment but they are keeping me on meds..and also I have low libido..Low muscle mass and wide hips..low bone density and dull aching in testes..any help "ll be/Is appreciated

Great post and informative.Thank you for sharing.
I had the same problem and I was searching for treatment in many hospitals. I went to many hospitals and didn't find suitable one.But after a great research I come to know about Dr.Abhilash and I completely recovered now.

Great post and informative.Thank you for sharing. I had the same problem and I was searching for treatment in many hospitals. I went to many hospitals and didn't find suitable one.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I see that your post is over a year ago so I'm hoping this still reaches you. How much was your surgery?

Am also having left testicle problem and doctors in max hospital are suggesting some tests.

can you provide the contact details of Dr. Abhilash.