Varicocele's don't hurt long term sperm count, just look at it almost as something that blocks sperm flow. If you struggle that much having a kid when you get to that point in your life, you can get surgery and basically have it fixed so sperm flows normally again. It's not like you're sperm die

Hey uh I'm 13, so will it fix itself?

Jesus Christ is the greatest healer ve faith in him and you shall receive ur healing...

You doctor willl give an ultrasound which is called Doppler Scrotum , in this all things will be clear..
I have also varicocele but my both testi size is same

I'm sorry your parents were so harsh (not a strong enough word at all I realize) I just found out my son has this and not only was I very careful during pregnancy but we are doing everything to help him now. We are explaining what is going on and the different options to him. We don't have a lot, but no matter what we will get him the treatment he needs to grow into the healthy wonderful man he will be. I realize not every parent is like me/us but there are options now for those who have unwilling parents. I have watched kids come out of the worst situations and turn into amazing adults. Be yourself and you are strong

Hello, I have heard for a natural medicine called Natural varicocele cure kit. Does anyone think this is helpful? I don't want to go under a surgery

Hello all, I have heard about a natural treatment called Natural Varicocele cure kit. Does anyone think that this may help? Or is there anyone who tried this ?

Hi . I am 24 and i have varicocel in my both testicals about year ago And i also have the issue of ejaculation But i did'nt found any pain in my testicals .
Sperms counts are good but little weaker so suggest me any good idea what i should gonna do with that.
I concern with my doctor he said there is no alrming issue you just take medicine and comeback to me after 15 days . But i am not mentally supportive of medicine i want to see my testicals free of varicocele so please suggest what i do .. I am in mental stress regarding this issue .

I second this. I found my bag of worms at 13, and maybe I was just lucky to have a mom I felt I could talk to about anything, but I brought it up to her and she took me to the doctor. Was it pleasant? Not really. Do i feel any shame, embarrassment, humiliation 15 years later? Nope. And for the record, I'm glad I had it surgically removed. I had the surgery on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and went back to school the following Monday. None of my peers knew anything other than I missed one day of school.

I'm having varcocile on left sideSince 4months. Is It One Testicle Enough To Become Father

I had a really painful bilateral varicocele and had an embolization to correct it. I was also terrified of being infertile. If it’s bithering you it’s not that hard to get rid off. The embolization was really quick and easy. Didn’t really miss any university either sadly lol

And does surgery fix this problem?

hi i'm 13 and I have been reading everything that you all have said thank you for the incite.
I think i have varicocele and I have only just seen it. It is not sore yet but i don't know what to do. i've always wanted to be a dad and now i have this i'm scared that I wont ever be one. Should i go to the doctors or leave it for a bit?
please give me as much help as you can as I am scared.
thank you very much

how long until you got back t your day to day activitysSOUND

Hi - I'm in the same boat as you. T levels at 300. Have you looked to have yours treated?