It's not your fault to have varicocele. If is commonnly faced. 15 percent of males suffer from this disease. So don't feel embarrassed thinking that I am the only guy suffering. If you delay the size of varicocele will increase over a time and may rise the temparature due to blood pooling, which is not good for good sperm production and testosterone production. Dont do heavy lifting, straining exercise, etc, which aggravate varicose. Go to doctor get proper precautions and Doppler ultrasound color scanning. Break your feeling embarrassment and shyness. Release yourselves from shackles. Be healthy and stay strong. if you lose wealth, you regain it, but you lose health you can not regain it,,,Buddha. It's never too late, today itself you do it. Healthy mind and healthy body are the greatest things, never lose them for silly reasons such shy ness. I hope you seek medical attention as soon as possible. Never wait until it is too late and do it while you can. God,,embrace and help yourself with courage.

Hey man, same i had lik ewhen i was 12-13 and i am now 20, could u tell me how the surgery has improved your testosterone levels, ur answer would really help me alot and it will be greatly appreciated thanks. -Erman

thank you so much. i am trying to find a way to tell my mum in the week or so. what you said has helped me a lot if there is any thing else you can tell me i would love it if you said so.
thank you very much

What is the effect of 5 years tests vericocele on tests ?