I am uncircumcised & am lucky to have a foreskin that can be easly retracted. I love it when a girl pulls my foreskin all the way back very forcefully & keeps pressure on it. As I said my foreskin comes back easily and it does not cause me any pain, just makes my penis harder.

Remember every man is different, ask your man what he likes , he will love you for enquiring as to what pleases him

I am in complete agreement with you. That is the greatest feeling in the world when she quickly and forcefully slams it all the way back and holds it there for a few seconds, stretching it really tight. So tight that the glans skin is pulled tight enough to make it look shiny while it's still dry. The stretching of the inner foreskin makes me want to push it forward even more. I think that's part of the design to make you deposit the sperm as deep as possible when you are inside her vagina. Mine doesn't hurt a bit when it's pulled tightly back, actually it feels sooooo good.

It wasn't always like that though. Even though mine had always been retracted fully for cleaning by my mother from when I was a baby so it was never uncomfortable pulling it all the way back, it did hurt when that dam frenulum got pulled too tight. When I first began having married sex it got torn several times until it disappeared. After that it has been as if I never had a frenulum and completely pain free when stretched back tightly. There was nobody to discuss the whys and wherefores with when that was happening to me 50 years ago but I always figured that pesky frenulum was the males equivalent to the females hymen in that it needed to be painfully destroyed as your introduction to adulthood.

But to answer the original question, I believe every guy is different in what he likes and you just need to find out what that is.

Different men like different things so it is difficult to make specific rules. Also foreskins vary in length, tightness, the length of the frenulum, and in other ways. Most foreskins in adult males are retractable but some are not.

It is important to remember that the foreskin is a highly innervated sexual organ and not simply something to be pulled back out of the way. The foreskinned penis is much more sensitive than the unforeskinned penis so one needs to be gentle. The glans penis also varies in tenderness. Some cannot be touched without causing pain. Others are relatively insensitive.

Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

It is important to find out what your man likes.

OK, I get it-just ask your man. That is so uncomfortable for me-asking, discussing sexual specifics.  Please, any ideas? wording, etc?  thanks, I know it sounds silly, but it's me. 

I can unerstand that. You might ask if what you are doing feels good or does he like that. As far as figuring out what to do, I'd say just start doing what you think he might like.

One way to think about what you are going to do is to think about how it works. It is designed to slide in and out so as long as whatever you do is mimicking that motion it should feel good and get the desired result (making him cum). Remember that you need to eventually set up a rhythmic motion for the best results similar to what he would be doing when he is going in and out of your vagina.

If his glans is still very sensitive you probably don't want to allow your teeth to scrape it but if it's not very sensitive he may like a little tooth action. I love to have mine scraped GENTLY with teeth or even a little squeezing with teeth (play biting) but the key is a LITTLE. As you get used to doing things to him you can vary what you do quite a bit to see how he likes it.

If you don't have a serious gag reflex and can take it deep into your mouth, swallowing while the glans is in there gives it quite a nice sensation.

As for pulling the foreskin back hard you need to first determine if his frenulum will be stretched to the point of creating pain. You can do that by looking at it as you pull it back to see if it is getting stretched very tight. I hope this helps a bit.

Remember this is supposed to be fun for both of you so don't make it a tough job. Have fun and be playfull.

Some with a full erection= the foreskin fully retracts away from the glans and you can suck him the same as for circumsized males. however about half uncircumsized the foreskin covers a part or all of the glans still and if so pull the foreskin away from the glans when you suck on it. Remember though that uncircumsized males have more sensitive glans and not to suck him as rigorously as one who is.

I'm still rocking the long sleeve as I like to say and it's pretty loose so I like when a tongue is slipped between the skin and head(foreskin needs to be all the way up) slide it around, when you go up push the skin up then suck the skin as far as it goes, lightly bite the skin and pull, lick your finger slip it in between skin and head, push the skin down with your lips(feels good and feels different for you), pull it as far up as possible pinch the sides like a baloon and blow(more funny/interesting then pleasurable),find a small object that squirts water gently slip it between the skin and head fill her up then suck the water out, put smooth objects in it move them around, keep the skin up as he cums and itll just puddle up and enjoy, leaving the skin up or pulling it back feels good either way, pull the skin back and lick the frenum and I honestly just like when women gives me a ha****b and watches as the skin covers and uncovers my head its a curious but very turned on by the sight deal. Remember though my skin is loose and very maluable I can pull it either far over my head or far down each uncut man is different! I believe everyone should see or be apart of an uncut penis at work!!! I've had nothing but compliments on mine and have actually got most females on a fetish level as well as anti-circumcision! Hope this was helpful feel free to ask or throw new tricks my way!

i am 22 years old now,and im uncut,i have this friend and he is bisexual,and when we had a party at our friend's hotel,he asks me if i would want to have sex with him,in the back of my mind,im worried and confused,but he knows im uncut,and he is circumsized,so with to much nerves on my veins,i replied,IF YOU WANT TO,so after taking a bath,ofcourse,to be clean,ofcourse im alwwys cleaning my penis every bath,so then,he started stroking my penis,and kissing my neck,and he decided to go down on me and started blowing me,and damn,it really feels good,,so any problem with giving a blowjob to an uncircumsized guy is not a big deal,just ask what techniques would your partner wants,, and also,tried to stuck him in,but to choose,i would want to be BLOWN than to have anal sex.. and so now,he still ask me to have my penis blown. there is no way,no techniques in blowjobbing an uncircumsized guy like me.

Six words. Ask him how he likes it. I have a foreskin and this is what I like. If I know I'm about to get sucked, I'll already have a full erection. My foreskin will be fully retracted and pre-cum will be running freely and abundantly. All the nerves are on the head so that's all you need in your mouth. Suck the head using your lips and tongue. Don't worry about the foreskin. Once retracted it's the same as a cut penis. Use your tongue to glide over and tickle the nerve rich coronal flare on the back of the head as well as the little vee shaped cleft on the bottom of the head. Your hands are just as important as your mouth. Grip his shaft firmly and jack him as you suck and lick the head. The firm grip simulates a tight vagina. Very important whether intact or cut. Use your other hand to gently cup and massage his balls. If you tickle the ridged area between his balls and anus, he is likely to immediately ejaculate, no matter how good his control is or what else you are doing to him. Good if you want to get it over with. Bad if you want to prolong the act. Every guy is different. Personally I couldn't care less whether I come in your mouth. In fact I prefer to ejaculate outside with you watching and smiling at the good thing you've done. I repeat. Every guy is different. Ask him. If he is inexperienced and doesn't know, experiment and learn what he likes. Just like he SHOULD do for you!

Depends on how much foreskin - if there's plenty get your tongue tip inside it and twirl it around the penis head. Some guys have shot it off after a few minutes like that and even the ones that don't say it feels good. I've found circumcised guys take much longer to cum from tongue work, but they still have a sensitive bit round the back of the head but the uncut are always more sensitive. To speed them up they all like a finger wiggling up their backside and a hand playing with their balls. Quickest I got a guy off was my first time in a car date - he shot it off as soon I sucked him. I choked on it.  Now I can swallow because guys hate it spitted out. With my new guy I have to give head for maybe 10 minutes before he cums and I sometimes hand wank it as well as sucking. He'sk for full sex though, he's quick with that and so am I.

Yah as for me i find it romantic it opens it self u see it shining esh its to sexy for an uncurcumsized guy

Amen to that!:)

Some guys foreskins are pretty tight, and can be painful to retract.  If this is the case, have your boyfriend do some foreskin stretching exercises every day.  He can also start using a penis health creme that contains Vitamin E and shea butter.  This creme will hydrate the penis skin which should help loosen it up a bit too.  Good luck.  

I just starting dating someone and he is not circumcised. Why does he not want me to go down on him?

Yep, I'd agree with that....Feels OH SO GOOD!