He would be going down on me first. Ha

I have a question... use my thumb for what?

What were your first reactions

This sounds like very good advise...I never touught about the sack and balls....I know not to squeeze them very hard and handle them very gently. I did try that once and as soon as I held the balls I slightly lifted them up with gentle pressure he ejaculated all over my face and chin. I now know just how gentle the sack and balls are. and I love having the power over him knowing I can cause terrible pain or awesome pleasure just by handling the sack and the balls. Thanks for this information!!!!

yoh i also feel uncomfortable asking him cos hes the first uncircumsized man ive been with

Depends on the man , I love the woman to pull my foreskin as far back and as hard as she can. Does not cause me pain, but I do not have a tight foreskin. Just ask him what he likes , he will love you for caring enough to ask. Hard to go wrong , a man will love your mouth on his penis. But yes make sure he goes down on you too and tell him what pleasures you. ❤️

Thank you so much for this info, I need it!

Wow,you doing it right

Make sure he reciprocates? That's super unhealthy. I also suspect it would be considered sexist and a bit rapey the other way around if he ate her out and then "made sure" she sucked him because she now owes it to him. How about they each do what they are comfortable with to please themselves and they partner and its not a bargaining arrangement or a quid pro quo where one partner is made to feel they "owe" it to the other to do something they may not be comfortable with.