How did u get it in ur vagina?

I need a release so bad right now! I've tried everything - fingers, rubbing my clit, pens, electric toothbrush, faucet of the tub, but my orgasm just comes and goes and isn't satisfying my needs. Can you give me some hints! Thanks!

You all do realize that Cute_Girl is a ho$ny guy who just wanted you to write dirty stories for him?

What i do that helps is use a spoon, and just rub your clit.

i like using a pen to act as a dildo, but since you don't want to stick anything in your vagina, you should try something like a shower head or put your phone on vibrate.

I wanna get with u today! I wanna masturbate with you! U should givee me ur #!!

Well i am also 13 and i materbate to porn and things but if u have one of those hooks with the prongs on it with the balls on top of it those are great and i use those just wiggle it and shake it around push it hard and im a virgin so it doesnt hurt me to do this well i hope this helped

I use my middle finger watch porn or whatever an rub as fast as I can an it really turns me on. It feels like I am going to scream I get so turned on!

I Masturbate all the time I wish I could do it all day. If you use YouTube and the type in secret diary of call a girl you will get turned on. You masturbate to that and you will squeal like never before!

U can get like a mini plunger in the 50cent machines and if u put it not there it feels amazing it suction cups it

You are like the rest of us at 13, a lot of us love to masturbate and watch porn. We are learning about our sexuality and what we like so rubbing our clit and playing with our nipples is normal. As long as you dont have a porn addiction or masturbate so much that it messes up your day its normal. I like to watch lesbian porn but I am not a lesbian but I also like to watch guys masturbate, we all have our little secrets on what we like and dont like to help us get off.

Hump stuffed toys or a pillow/blanket ect feels good

okay hello whattt

i don't really know if when i masturbate that it actually feels good, like if i am doing it right? how do i find this out?

I'm 14 almost 15 and I love to masturbate too becept I just fingered myself and it felt really good I think u need to start getting guys to tall dirty to u