Use a balloon and fill it with warm water then tie it up, rub it side to side on ur clit slowly getting faster and faster this is the best technique I've come across it works really well

private message me (;

Use a neck pillow. It's perfect to put between our legs. ;)

I wet the end of my a balloon or I oil it and I start to rub up and down
my clit.

You can just take a pen or something ,spit on ur p***y and rub it up and down Ooh it feels so great I am 16 and I am still a virgin 

Take about 2 or 3 pairs of rolled up socks and put in a sock to make like a penis shape. Put it against your vagina and start humping.

will you masturbate with me (woman)

will you masturbate with me woman

For all you young girls that are afraid to penetrate themselves, I am 21 and have been masturbating since I was 11. When I first discovered it, I instantly fell in love with it. I did it all the time and by the time I was 13 I could even keep going and cum 3-4 times in a row. It's no surprise that around age 15, I was totally engulfed in masturbation and pleasure. I could cum at least 6-7 times in a row with my hands, pillows, sheets, really anything that felt good against myself down there. I had already watched a ton of porn, and I mean a LOT of porn. I had become so obsessed with masturbating and porn, porn became like a tv show to me and began following porn sites and blogs all over social media and that's all I ever thought about and did. I began to venture out and try new things, I even developed a "thing" for the female body. I admired my own form and the shape and softness of my lips and the size and shape of my breasts and my slim waist, I even developed a "thing" for legs and feet. I even took sexual pictures of myself and videos and watched them as I masturbated to them. In public I began to catch myself admiring and staring at girls and completely ignoring boys, I even began to fantasize about them. I then developed a fetish for public places. I got off masturbating in public places and in public bathrooms. I even dressed more slutty and purposely forget my underwear and flash random people whenever I could. I know now that that was very dangerous, but that was all that was on my mind. I continued this behaviour which did not go unnoticed. I had tons of boyfriends but never actually "done" it with any of them. I was like you, too afraid. But I did give and receive a lot of oral, and let me tell you, it's 20x better than your hand. By 17 I sucked a lot of men and was ate out about twice as much. I even experimented with girls, but I was bored with oral too and knew what I had to do. So I decided I was gonna do it and went upstairs and grabbed my moms dildo and ran to my room and locked the door. It was rather think and measured it to around 8". My mom was a single mom and I've watched and heard her use this, so I was thinking it would feel really good after the pain. So I held it upright and sat on it. I have a higher tolerance for pain, but it still hurt, a lot. I slowly continued for about 5 minutes before the pain began to lighten up and I began to feel a strange feeling I haven't before, I felt full, or rather stuffed, and it didn't feel bad. I kept going ignoring the remnants pain which was still very painful, I pushed myself to go even faster and pushed it deeper and hurt as well, but I kept feeling more and more stuffed. I kept going for about 5 more minutes till I began to feel swelling and I felt like I was going to pee, and I was scared I was going to wet myself, but I had read that it supposedly feels like that so I kept going and I came so hard that I couldn't breathe. I had to take a 10 minute breather and did it again, the result was the same. I cursed myself for not doing it earlier it felt amazing, when I was more comfortable, I used larger and wider toys, I went deeper, I tried vibrators, everything was wonderful and I'm 21 and still not tired of it. My point is, go for it! It will hurt quite a lot but after the pain is the best pleasure you EVER felt!!

Did you get balloons when you went to a birthday party?

I also masturbate with balloons, when I see balloons especially some balloon games like popping balloons my penis becomes wet. Balloons gets me aroused so when I went to a birthday party with balloons, I take it home and I use it as a sex toy when I masturbate. Balloons gets me aroused and wet my penis.

I use balloons to masturbate too! I am 13 years old and I love trying new things to masturbate with.
For example, I use this small vibrating toy from Walmart called a hectobug (I think that's what it's called) What you do with it is just place it on your clit and feel the vibration. It feels so good! Now I can't masturbate without it lol.
I also use water balloons. Yeah it sounds weird but it's the closest thing to gel like dildos.

I recommend trying those two things because they both worked (for me) and I can't stand masturbating without them!

How did you use balloons when you masturbate? Are you a girl or boy? Did you also get balloons when you went to a party with balloons?

Well I'm 13 about to be 14 and I made myself a fake vagina