I had 2 stents put in 2 weeks ago one was 74% blocked the other 90% blocked,I am going into hospital again on Wednsday 24th April as I have one 100% blocked I also have one 50% blocked but that can be treated with meds,I'm a bit concerned as I am in Thailand and they seem to use the oldd method with the sandbag and groin entry,but it was my understanding they could clear a 100% blockage without by pass

no medicine will easily correct this situation you dont open somebody up unless theres at least two and they are 90 percent blocked a greedy fraudulent doctor will tell you otherwise cardiologists are like shady auto mechanics

Cure Block Heart Arteries Without Operation In Home

For Cure Block Heart Arteries Without Operation In Home Make And Eat :-

One Cup Lemon Juice.

One Cup Garlic Juice.

One Cup Cider Apple Vinegar.

One Cup Ginger Juice.

Mix Them And Boil, When 3 Cups Remains Then Cold It And Mix 3 Cups

Honey In It.

Use Before Eating At Morning In One Glass Of Fresh Water.

3 Spoons In one glass.
Use This Treatment For Long Time.( 4 Months)
No Side Effect...Cure Is Sure

Not true. I had 85% blockage and hearth doc simply placed one stent to open the artery.

Please send accurate information They would rarely stent a 50% blockage.

Not necessarily.. my dad had 100 % blockage and is alive today. Every one bodies are different. I had left heart cath done yesterday and hv 50% blockage. Will not consider a stent until over 70% blockage. Just started me on plavix, new cholesterol medication and upped my dosage of my beta blocker.

I just had the heart cath yesterday and was told the artery in back of my heart was 50% blocked. He said change my eating habits and to exercise and he'll keep a watch on it.

My husbands arteries r 65% blocked.specialist says 70 to 75% needs surgery,not before is this true

No true, I just had a 100% blockage in my rca and they put in a stent and all fine and daddy..

It's was good I find this wedsite as I sit at the hospital getting ready for tomorrow to have a cabg procedure. I'm only 53 years old and look in great shape. But this decease come from genetic since my grand father did from a stroke. I eat will excise and thought that I can do it natural with fish oil etc not the case. I have one artery 100 precent blocked so there no sure they can bypass it and two at 75% precent which they will. Advice if you have cholesterol you must take your asprin and meds to avoid surgery at s young age. I hope this help some how that's my advice. I pray I can get back on stage to follow my passion next years so you can check out Rocko-Rocks tribute to Dokken on ytube. live your life everyday in peace and enjoy every moment. take care.

I had a carotid artery that has 95% blockage. My dr. sent me to a Vascular Surgeon who said not to worry about it, it was no big deal.

Two weeks later I had a stroke and lost 1/2 of my eyesight in one eye.

The lesson here is to get more than one opinion.

Recently my younger brother about 45 years an old got heart attack at PIC LAHORE PAKISTAN. pl find below angiography report result. would appreciate if you plz guide and assist me the right course of action to be adopted. thanks.

CORONARY ARTERIOGRAPHY
left coronary artery
left main stem NORMAL TRIFURCATING VESSEL
left anterior descending artery
Tight proximal stenosis
RAMUS INTERMEDIUS
Moderate proximal stenosis
LEFT CIRCUMFLEX ARTERY
Subtotal mid occlusion
RIGHT CORONARY ARTERY
Tight Mid stenosis
LV ANGIOGRAM
Infero basal hypokinesia
Ejection Fraction= 50%

MANAGEMENT DECISION
PCI TO RCA, re-assess LAD

your prompt reply is awaited, many thanks

I also havery 50% blockage. Nothing is usually done unless you have 70% blockage. Watch his diet, no smoking, take prescribed meds as ordered , aerobic are all things to help prevent heart attacks and strokes. He should get to know his body.

I had a 100% blockage on one of my arteries and I am not dead ... it depends on the artery ...

The way you said this was insensitive however.