yes please and thank you

Take an old tampon holder (empty ) .Put clear tape over both ends, then stick it into the finger hole of a latex ( or rubber ) glove. Then wiggle it into your vagina tunnel, pull half in and out slowly and wait to cum.

How do you make a fake penis then

All you have to do is get a racket prize from chuck e cheese and take the wings off and take the yellow part on to the launcher and use the yellow part as a sick and I love to suck this and put it inside me

Wat that is to complicated

First you should take a tooth brush and a garbage bag.Then take the tooth brush and insert it to the bag then take a string and tie it together.Last put your hand in you p***y and look for a small hole then take your finger and carefully insert it into the hole.Keep doing this until the hole is a little bit looser then you can take you tooth brush in the bag and put that in the hole then just keep moving that in and out fast or slow.

If u want to feel stuff like that go into the bathtub and turn on the water put ur vagina under the water

crouch and stick the heel of your foot in there then rock your leg back and forth

Omg I already do that

How can a little girl get a peons
And can I change my name

Yes I need help

yes I need to Know

Just use a glove blow it up then wrap a rubber band around a finger and then cut the access and put it in your underwear and then there you go

Yes
Can you help me

Yeah me too