Make up brush

I'm on the webpage

13 and I'm a boy

I found that if you put a plastic bag around your finger then place it into your vagin@ then push it back and forth slowly and then go faster and make sure to get on that bone. It really works and it feels great!

does it hurt

Thank u I will do that

Oh I will when my everyone goes to bed

Okay here put some orbeez in a finger of a glove it feels a lot like a penis

For a flaccid penis, all you need is 6 condoms, a nylon stocking, and hair gel. Fill two partway to become the testicles, fill another with as much as you want for the length you're after, add another condom to each section for durability, stick it all in the stocking, and fiddle around with the positioning until everything hangs the way you want it to. Tie or sew the stocking to keep everything from moving around, stick it in your pants, stand back, and admire your new bulge.

Immn 13 to AMD i think that's fill great

i got one. take a candy cane and brake the hook part off. then stick it up in ya vagin@ or ya up ya butt hole. both fills great. and when you are doing that, suck on the hook part.

lol i do that when i need to

oh really, but how?

Yes you can

I'm 18 help please
I want to make one as my boyfriend doesn't want sex because he doesn't want to hurt me.