or take a marker, and cover it with a glove, insert it into ur p***y, and there ya go!! a nice penis to bounce on!! I LOVE IT.. im only 13 and i can already feel the pleasure! :)

Use the end of a hairbrush I cummed all over

Are you hot?

Yes please u must help me

hey guys i am 14 girl and i'm wondering how do you make a fake penis at home in 5 minutes.

The worked well

In two years I'll be 18

do not understand

Are u a girl or boy

I use shavers or medison tubes
!

That way to old you can have sex at a age of 16 so its Ok to Explorer Your Bodø first.

I am 13 where I. Essex can I buy a fake penis to insert in to my vagina and cum then squirt

Take a pad wrap it around a sharpie and put a glove around it, then if you are hiding it from your parents and you have a makeup box leave it in there and put yourmakeup box in the bathroom, whenever you go to the bathroom you can use it. It is easy to replace gust replace the glove finger, I would say condom put most 14 year olds don't have that, I am 13 and it feels really good!! Hope this helps you

How to mack a tackl penis for a girls

I would like to know how to make one.